Reviews for The Road is Longer Still
CJbean chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Completely horrible?! How dare you suggest such a thing! That was utter, well-written Royainess, and you can't go wrong with that. Gosh, I love those two.
Ang.E.M chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
All. The. Feels. I'm feeling that Royai might be becoming my new OTP for this series, and I honestly thought that nothing would be Edwin. You have portrayed the relationship between Roy and Riza wonderfully. I applaud you. :)
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This was beautiful! Literally one of the best things I have read in a while. :) It was very emotional and It was so them. I think you really captured their relationship. :) Loved it.
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Naw this is great! I love the little segments of their life, your writing is a pleasure to read.

Thanks :)
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This was completely BEAUTIFUL! *happy sigh* I always maintained that you can't write a ship if you don't FEEL it, and the same thing (multiplied by 10) goes for Royai. You did them so much justice here. Yes, they're meant to be together just as they've always been.

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside after reading this. Thank you so much!
Starry Pink chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
That was beautiful! I especially liked the progression of their relationship throughout the story.
WolfGoddessMya chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
A gorgeous and very sweet one-shot. You did Roy and Riza fantastic justice and kept them in character. Your writing style is gorgeous and this was, by no means, horrible. I believe that it was wonderful.

~ XxWGMxX
Lain-san chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
My gosh! Just a greaaat fic :D
Adelheid A chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I love this! Really like how you showed the subtle progression of their new relationship. It's interesting that you wrote them having trouble saying each other's first name.
halledean chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I love it!
skele-gro chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This was brilliant! I like how you've interspersed the beginnings and ends of each chapter of their lives throughout this unothodox fairytale.
StarCatcher1858 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Loved this. It was sweet. No matter how many stories there are about Royai wedding and this kind of the end of manga... yours will still be one of my favorites. Your style was very likeable.