Reviews for Demons Lullaby
FireFox Vixen chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Love!
CoconutBunni chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
You have to write more! :) Don't leave us hangin'!
cartoongal11 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Oh god plz do more! PLZ!
cartoongal11 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Do more soon or asap plz
ohkallokaley chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Oooohhh! Please write more! It reminded me of Beauty and the Beast crossed with Bram Stoker's Dracula... Have you seen either? Probably the first one...

Anyway! I love the story, and I can't wait till a new chapter comes out! If you need any help, I'd love to help you.
EmoChickOfDeath chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
This is a really interesting story... I'm curious to see what happens... See if Ivan can manage to not break poor little Raivis... I'm definitely subscribing! XD
Valkyria Yori chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
This story is very interesting!

Poor Latvia..

This story is really really good, please update soon! I'm sooooo excited about this story and I can't wait to know what'll happen next! ;w;
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Oh my god, please, PLEASE continue. It's very well written, and the plot is so engrossing. This is fantastic! I just wish you would update!
Katy chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Wow this is epic! I hope you are still going to write more chapters for I can't wait to read them when you do.
Izzypop chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
PLEEEEEAAAAAASE! NEXT CHAPTER!
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
he is a rapist in my offense so sad. It's kind of funny
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Yes this wrong he has to look like like a girl no fair but this one hell of good story. Oh my this sounds very suspenseful teehee
Q chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Interesting story so far.

The thing i feel missing from the story is the beginning of the story.

I feel there still not enough description about what happened. Maybe you could write more about Raivis' family, who is Toris in the story? Raivis' big brother? Why his father met Ivan and he agree to let his son married to him? And how about the demon and human?

It's just a bit strange it was suddenly happened like that, it feel so fast...