Reviews for Harder to Breath
G chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
You're officially my favorite author here. I love you and thank you for this! :
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Lovely.
Jaeqo chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
ugh, if i were ichigo i just ignore him *prideful* he sucks hahaha...anyways i like this part a little bit...is it fine ur story become my inspiration? : 3
Qahla Kwoli chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
loved it, especially since it's one of the few ff that makes grim a more botom then top type
thesleepless chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
that was a great story

good to have such a loyal and cute grimm :D
Tsukasa.n.Serena.rule chapter 7 . 3/28/2011
Awww yay for happy endings!
Zina chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
LOVED IT
Sadface chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
I love this story but i feel sad about how ichigo is always made out to be this huge maga uke, i dont think ichigo is uke, he's just a really uke like chibi seme or something like that, maybe a dont-fuck-with-me seme idk but he is not an uke. Grimmjow is an uke, and while im on a long pointless rant sasuke is a huge uke too! So is renji, and zaraki! Why zaraki?... Ok theres no real reason for that one, i just like it!
Kirosu chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
Cute story! It really captured the two, it wasn't ooc at all. I loved it! It was...'cough'...hot..
Tink chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
liked the story one detail however is did you mean harder to breathe? harder to breath does not make a lot of sense unless you phrase it harder to get my breath or something similar
OKami23Kitsune chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
Nice ending. This is one of my favorite GrimmIchi fanfics...

Lyn (the Okami of OkamiKitsune)
hitsuzen-hime chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
lol. Well so much for Ulqui and Grimm being friends! I wasn't expecting you to wrap everything up that fast but no worries. Great story and good ending! ;) I thoroughly enjoyed it!
madehleine chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
that was funny:

"now that we have everything settled..we can have make up sex"

"mmm, i love make up sex."

"good, cuz you're not getting it till you tell me you love me, properly."

"you fucking bastard"

way to go Ichi!

and Grimm:

"not quite…we have a lot of catching up to do."

awesome awesome

hitsuzen-hime chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
Uqi tried! Of course Grimm just fucked it up anyway but atleast he has some friends that care enough to try. (And how did Grimm's friends know he was banging his roommate?) I guess Grimm wasn't hiding their relationship that much!

Great update and I look forward to more!
yin13147 chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
Again, a REALLY AWESOME AND HOT fanfic! I am so impressed with you though it may have short chapters, it has a great plot and intensifying moments! I love it and keep it up with writing! XD