Reviews for Cell Block Tango
Munchie16 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
So i was smiling the whole way through. A part of me wished that i could have seen Kurt's part with Blaine. Great job.
cosmickym925 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That was awesome!
forwhenthedayisgrey chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Wow! They should so do this! Santana would be great as Velma!
TheOneWithTheShortHair chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
That. Was. Amazing.
bballgurl119 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This is awesomesause. I loved Mercedes' part the most though.
StripedBerries chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I read this a while back (before i had an account) and was amazed at how great it was. It's one of my favourites and just LOVE it. Then the other day i was watching the newest episode of glee and Cell Block Tango started up and i had a major freakout because i was like 'ohmygod! I read that in the story, its real!' I have a very vivid imagination and when i pictured the story it was very similar to the one the actual show did. Great story, keep writing.
Steph chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Excellent rendition of the cell block tango! Made me laugh from start to finish, you're a very talented writer!
Knockoutttt13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
AMAZING
iamthephoenix82 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Ok so I heard glee is doing cell block tango and I was like yesss finally! So I google it and this pops up and woooow I loved it god I pray they do something as amazing as this. wicked job!
iamthephoenix82 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
debraelq chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Loved it! I could easily see it. And in this one Kurt was a spectator and not a killer. :)
blue-starryeyed-songjay chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Holy bloody motherfricker. I've been listening to the song on repeat and...

Holy jesus. That was awesomesauce.
zigzagzoom94 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I really liked this story, i'm a big fan of Chicago and i like how all of the girls' stories fit in with the show.
Whydouneedtoknow chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I loved this! It's amazing! I can't imagine how long it must've taken you to rewrite for each person. We have to write our "Cell Block" monologues for Theatre. We're 6 weeks into it and halfway done!
Kaede Shinomori chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Amazing! This is going right to my favorites!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »