Reviews for Trouble Communicating
Original-Character-Disorder chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
So fricking cute! I love the banter back and forth between Emil and Ratatosk XD fricking funny indeed
StarlightBreaker chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
i can go to Sleep happier now that was so Cute,

fluffedy fluf Fluff an adorable i Loved it

theres Really not enough love for them
x-DragonSoul-x chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Hah this was cute ;D

When you told me something in one of my own fics reminded you of this one, I just had to check it out. And yeah, I can see the striking resemblance. But I guarentee you this is the first time I've read this story of yours. Great minds must think alike.

You're right, this is really fluffy, but I LOVE fluff! Plus, Ratatosk's crude language takes the fluffiness down to a favorable degree, so its not like fluff suffocation. (not that it would be without Ratatosk)

I just love how polar opposite Emil and Ratatosk's personalities are. You did a good job showing that

Oh, Emil reminds me so much of my guy-boy-male-friend...

Did I say that out loud?

Anyway, keep up the good work. Maybe I'll have to look through more of your stories.

Have a good day! ~DragonSoul aka Nessy
lovenaruto74 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I loved this story so much. So very much.
TiFu chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
awesome~! and there really isn't much love for ToS2, let alone emilxmarta. yay for this and incandescent~!
Warlordess chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I really liked this. The RatatoskEmil versus HumanEmil was hilarious and even Marta got fed up and had to say something. I've never been much of a fan of Ratatosk, seeing as he doesn't seem to be as all-powerful as he thinks he is and is really only a huge ball of corrupted anger that believes he has the right to do whatever he wants to humanity... but anyway...

I am curious about something though. Does this take place during the last night in Altamira before traveling to the Ginungagap (I would think so but I can't be sure seeing as I've yet to beat the game myself)? The point is that, even though he's faking it, RatatoskEmil's personality should have been sealed up at this point so it's confusing to think that it would just manifest itself right before the final battle... Wouldn't that just ruin Emil's plan to fake Ratatosk going berserk at the Ginungagap seal?

I may not really know what I'm talking about though. I've only just played most of the game for the first time and some elements are confusing. I'll pick through those during my second play.

Um, otherwise, great, wonderful stupendous story!
Kirby2120 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. Good work
Xavic chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I must agree with your statement; Emil and Marta simply do not get enough love, compared to the rest of the Symphonia cast. Makes me want to make my own fanfic about the pair (I most likely will, but not for a while, I can tell)

Ah, Ratatosk, you really can be such a jerkass. And yes despite that, it's your constant urging that pushes Emil to say those three words. I really like the way the two of them were in a little wrestling match over the body. Shows that even Emil can be strong sometimes~

Though you may say it's fluff-tastic, it's really quite a good read. But everything needs a little fluff every now and again. I commend you on your ability over your fluff-tastic arts!
Fufuluff chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Fluffy, sure. Was it good fluff? HELL YES! It was damn good fluff. I loved this, being one of the very rare Marta x Emil shippers out there. Good fanfiction, made my morning for sure. ;D