Reviews for Almost like a dream
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
aww! C'mon it was just a dream!:(... oh, well, it was really good... BUT was steve shirtless showing his 6packs...hehe:)
Avatar Girl Emperatriz chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
OMG! i gonna Cry...

Beautiful!...i love this pairing, but there is no fics in spanish T_T (are very few of these) so i really thank you...your fic is so cute and a little sad, but i't doesnt matter, still is grat! i love it!
Metalmark chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
The title is quite misleading when in fact it is a dream. Dx But a very nice one-shot. Quite touching too. I had a feeling it might turn out to be a dream but...well, shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. You've gotten Steve's character quite well as well. He sounds adorable in here

Ah, it must be terrible to be stuck having dreams over and over about a dead person you cared about. Must be really depressing...and hard.

Great job! I enjoyed reading this. It's always welcoming to come across nicely written Steve/Claire stories since they're so scarce.
iheartsnow chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
wow, a huge improvement from your other stories. your grammar has gotten exceptionally better, and the idea for the story was great. i loved it, although it was extremely sad :(
a red door painted black chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oh man, what a nice little one-shot. That line of Claire's, "I... I just can't understand how you can still be smiling," got me right HERE (indicates heart). Great job with this. :)
Boss-Awesome chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
nd he died and everyone live happily. Sorry I needed somthing to cheer me up and reading Steve die does the trick. Although I am a stict Cleon fan I do, ocasionally like to read some cannon and... I thought this was quite good.