Reviews for Almost like a dream
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
aww! C'mon it was just a dream!:(... oh, well, it was really good... BUT was steve shirtless showing his 6packs...hehe:)
Avatar Girl Emperatriz chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
OMG! i gonna Cry...

Beautiful!...i love this pairing, but there is no fics in spanish T_T (are very few of these) so i really thank you...your fic is so cute and a little sad, but i't doesnt matter, still is grat! i love it!
Metalmark chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
The title is quite misleading when in fact it is a dream. Dx But a very nice one-shot. Quite touching too. I had a feeling it might turn out to be a dream but...well, shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. You've gotten Steve's character quite well as well. He sounds adorable in here~

Ah, it must be terrible to be stuck having dreams over and over about a dead person you cared about. Must be really depressing...and hard.

Great job~! I enjoyed reading this. It's always welcoming to come across nicely written Steve/Claire stories since they're so scarce.
iheartsnow chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
wow, a huge improvement from your other stories. your grammar has gotten exceptionally better, and the idea for the story was great. i loved it, although it was extremely sad :(
a red door painted black chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oh man, what a nice little one-shot. That line of Claire's, "I... I just can't understand how you can still be smiling," got me right HERE (indicates heart). Great job with this. :)
Boss-Awesome chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
nd he died and everyone live happily. Sorry I needed somthing to cheer me up and reading Steve die does the trick. Although I am a stict Cleon fan I do, ocasionally like to read some cannon and... I thought this was quite good.