Reviews for Erotica
Evad k.olep chapter 1 . 9/23
Great b alright to make it longer.
Alva chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This was a great FanFic, I cant say anything else.
roooru chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
buena, pero tenrdria que haber r pasado mas
Reviewer1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
agailahavah chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Oh my god. Write more!
cayla chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is very good. You have a real writing talent:)
Jateer chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Whoa I consider this story to be one of the best "M rated" stories I've read so far! I loved it soo much! It made me shiver and my imagination waaander...:) And I had to smile when I realized that all of us who were reading it did actually just the same thing as Ziva did in the story! :P And one last thing - I loved how the characters remained perfectly in-character - that's how I imagine them;) Thanks soo much for sharing!
fliip chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Intense and creative, a fun read :)
HelloPeoplepersons chapter 1 . 5/9/2011 lov another chap...of the sex (Tony and Ziva)
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
love this! a little window into the private lives we need to create and imagine... it was lovely! i was a little confused by ziva going back to finish her book with tony there... was she just leaving him in her living room and going back to her bed to finish? were they on her bed when tony finished her off (twice)? ...regardless, it was YUM!
bugaboobrittz chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Well, that was pretty hot. Ziva, reading erotica-in Hebrew-at her desk? Brilliant.
Nahau Moondust chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
who the author of that book.
FullOfGrace.06 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Wow, really great!
jermansushi chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love how possible this story is. I could easily see this happening, and that reality makes it so much hotter. you are good writer!
Drumchik chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
After reading this, which was extremely hot, I went and read all your other Tiva fics - and I love them! :)