Reviews for Understanding
natsien chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Very moving :)
FullOfGrace.06 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Molto bene! I loved this one shot! It was so cute & I now need a cigarette... Great story!
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Awesome job ! XP
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Good fic, good job I'm alone in the lounge agian. I liked the last paragraph thing (I'm a sucker for a good ending,
NCISjes chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Okay seriously? You BLEW me away with this one. NEW FAVORITE ONESHOT. :D

I am just in awe of your work at the moment and I really don't think this review is going to do you justice.

All I could picture was Tony eyes if this were to actually happen and OMG they look so sad I just want to cry (well except at the end :P.) And poor Ziva always thinking she can't have what she desperately wants (and needs in her life). But I am so happy that Tony was the one to step up in the end :D.

The words you used so eloquently created absolutely beautiful imagery. BEAUTIFUL. (As you can tell I am still a little awe struck :P)

You are the shinning moon in TIVA fanfiction ;).

iloveyourface&imissyourface
Seosh chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Definitely not safe for work haha!

I enjoyed it way more than I should. Thanks!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This was really great. I definitely think Ziva would be afraid of hurting him. Great job
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow. That was incredible. It might be my favorite story of yours. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Merry Christmas to me! Thanks for the gift. :)
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Loved it ;)
thump chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
another one for the favorites list...
finlaure chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I see this following so nicely from the last story that I think you answered my plea from the last review. For this one, all I can do is get on my knees and beg for moremoremoremoremoremoremore.
KYTIVAFAN chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Hot!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Well, screw the finals because this is an excellent story, good insight into Ziva's psyche and her fear of love, which as you demonstrate parallels Tony's fear of commitment.

Well done!