Reviews for Fall Down On Me
Rachel Garber chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
That was more than intense and horrible but beautiful at the end it would be so cool if that was part of the story line, slash. But I have been limitng myself to one other couple Derek and Spencer are on my list now
rachel garber chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
That was so intense very tragic, sad, horrible, what a way to find out the background of a movie character, just terrible great writing, good job
Rachel Garber chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Wow is that really true of the canon, was Spencer sexually assaulted when he was a child? That so horrible
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I just started watching Criminal Minds few months ago, so this is all new to me, that is Spencer's background sounds ominous and tragic wow, I've been watching other shows, NCIS caught White Collar and do love Neal but frequently forget when it's on. Have you friended him yet, you can get postings from Matthew if you Like him on Facebook
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
This was beyond good this was absolutely perfect! I love the fictional romance of Derek and Spencer - it just seems right!
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Plz update ssssssoon
BuffyReid chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
"He would have been at Caltech, thousands of miles from anything familiar and fresh off years of relentless bullying and torment by his peers. He would have been reluctant to socialize and hard pressed to find anyone in his peer group to form a bond with had he wanted to. He would have been surrounded by older, more dominant personalities. Reid had been abandoned by his father and his mother's mental illness rendered her unable to be an effective parental figure. He had an advocate whose interest in him began and ended in making sure he attended and passed his courses. He would have been young, isolated, lonely and vulnerable."

I've often thought about storylines related to Reid having been abused at some point after his dad left for the very reasons you've mentioned. A child in Reid's position would have been extremely vulnerable to abuse and exploitation and a prime target for sexual predators.

I've read this story before but, having just read it again, I wanted to give kudos to you for writing about the situation Reid was in in such an insightful and realistic way.
LithiumFlower13 chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
oooh! make a sequel please!
hot4booth chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Interesting story. It would be more enjoyable if it wasn't so confusing to read. You should have some help with run-on sentences, word order in sentences, mixed tenses and punctuation.
RogueStorm84 chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
*cries* Oh my poor baby! this was so incredible. Please tell me there's a sequel where that bastard is caught.
Post U Later chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Oh U Better Find That Ass Hole! Give Him A Kick In THe groin For Me Will Ya?

Great Story! XD
Post U Later chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
"Please don't be JJ. Please don't be JJ" Spencer chanted as he reached for his phone. "Thank goodness, it's not JJ." Lol So Funny. XD

(Derek knew it. Spencer denied it, but Derek knew Spencer had been drinking his juice.) Spencer had been drinking his juice.) This Is So Funny! It Sound So Serious 'Derek knew it. Spencer denied it, but Derek knew...' It Sounds Like A Deep Dark Secret. Juice... Lol XD
Post U Later chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Wow Great Ch. Such A Suggestion To Be Tossing Around! XD
laney boo chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
ahhh thats it! does Derek kill the guy or what? i need to know!
Reidemption chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Jumping on the sequel bandwagon, cause every so often I come back and read this story and desperately hope I'm gonna see a link to a continuance piece.

I really want some kind of Spencer/Alex interaction. Would die to see that interrogation go down, though I know Morgan probably wouldn't let him within one hundred feet of that room or the guy in it. It just might be healing though, for Spencer to be able to confront the guy. And of course .. not gonna lie.. all the possible filth coming out of Alex's mouth wouldn't hurt. Who doesn't love Reid whump?

To this day, this is the only 'Spencer is abused in college' fic I've read where he actually didn't have a problem with it at the time. It's an interesting concept and it's probably why I'm drawn back to it. It's not just black and white, he was victimized and it was horrible, it actually makes you think, makes you wonder. It's such a complex piece that it deserves a sequel to tell it's complete story.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »