Reviews for The One I Used to Be
Berry the fangirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Not sappy, adorable! :D
ritsam chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Nope, not sappy. It's all about sammy :) great oneshot, would like to watch it on screen. I can feel Sam's pain, poor baby's suffered a story.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
every little thing that could cause a domino effect..

I love that idea...every thing Sam thinks about - can have such an effect...something as simple as a cup of coffee or a horn blaring or a dog barking.

So hoping to see brotherly Dean watching out for Sammy - with a wall - on the show...

This was nice to read.

I liked Cas popping in and giving Sam rest..saying he is Sam's friend too.

And Dean so forgiving.

Sam speaking of Not-Sam referencing a douchebag...ha ha.

I can't get enough of these tags. Don't be afraid to write more for the world to see.

Jan 28th is a long way away!

Take care,and Happy New Year to you.

Thank you for writing!

Karen
moviegeek03 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I love this hun! It was not overly sappy...I feel like this is how things could be with Sam. I mean, I doubt if Sam does remember what all he did to Bobby and Dean he's just going to be ok with it. So you did a really good job with that. And I loved the lil appearance of Cas. I always enjoy when people explain his relationship with Sam. :).
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Excellent story! Very enjoyable, makes me even more excited for the rest of the season. Happy New Year! :)
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
omg sammy is back lol love it awwwe sammy remember. .thank god dean told he doesn't care.. love the brother ,moment.. o,o
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I'm really loving reading all of these post 6x11 stories because I'm DYING to see what re-souled Sam is going to be like. I agree with you too. Sam needs a breakdown. He truly does. You didn't make it sappy. You made it rich and emotional and believable. I loved it and enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you for writing this. And Happy New Year to you too!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Bravo! Clap, Clap! I thoroughly enjoyed this! I have loved all the tags to this episode and I'm so glad you wrote one too! Thank you!