Reviews for Locked Away
Shin.Miyagami chapter 14 . 11/15
It's a shame that you're probably not going to update even though I was reading your story while trying to stay awake fuck I've been tired all day and it's not even 8pm but to be honest your story entertained me enough to stay awake and interested.I would've really liked to see the end when you think that there are 3years open to write but yeah oneself can imagine.I would have also liked to see how much more experimental Alfred gets*dirty smirk* but I absolutly adore him otherwise and oh was I am in awe the first time he came to apologise oh lucky Arthur you got what you deserve.I'm sure this story would've had a good ending and this makes me happy and reading this unfinished work made me happy 're awesome but Fuck you anyway for never finishing this beatiful,incredible,heartwarming,fantastic and so much more piece of work.
kokopuff61 chapter 14 . 7/20
This amazing and beautiful story made me cry at times, not kidding! I praise your amazing writing and ability to voice emotions to express what can not be told simply with words. It is a shame it is discontinued, none the less it is brilliant, one of the best. I can't even describe how much I love this fanfic, YOU ARE JUST SO DAMN TALENTED! T-T
WOAH. WOAH WOAH WOAH. And WHERE is the rest of this magnificence? This story is absolutely AMAZING. Is this the end or what? It doesn't say completed- are you still on this website? If you're not, then say something on you profile, please. You're a fantastic writer, but readers deserve to know what's going on! Please!
faithfulbuddy chapter 14 . 12/17/2015
I love this plot along with your writing style. You can feel the emotions! (The feels!) Its so amazing! Oh, and your vocabulary is outstanding! (Okay sorry for rambling, lol) Such a lovely story and although its discontinued, I dont think you could have ended it in a better way. You should just change it to completed & no one would notice. (Unless they read ur author note where it says your going to write till the end of the war, but no biggie) Sorry for the long review. Keep writing, you are awesome!
JellyFist chapter 14 . 10/19/2015
This was really beautiful!
801lynx chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
There is no way to describe how much I adore this story. Thank you for writing it.
Derfla Senoj chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
PLEASE update!
I am simply in love with your story and am heartbroken at the fact that you haven't updated in ages!
EmilyEdelstein chapter 14 . 3/1/2015
I'm hooked. :)
NorwegianPilot17 chapter 14 . 2/9/2015
It has been a long time since I read a story/book that I couldn't put down. This was so great! Definitely the best fanfic I have ever read.
Kuro.Suu chapter 14 . 1/16/2015
Hey hello...how are you doing?
I've just read all the chapters and the story is wonderful; but findiing out you've not updated after so long it's kind of sad :(
please come back to the fandom ;)
rgarbett chapter 14 . 1/9/2015
Oh I love this story so far! A forbidden love! Wow I can't wait till this is updated! This is great :)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
this is literally the best thing i have ever read in my life...THANK YOU!
Shirokira chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
one of the best fanfics of all time! I love the plot and all! Surely, the fanfic was well thought as it was well executed! Please update soon _
awkwardus chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
You need to update. The world did not end in 2012. You have no excuse. This is such an amazing story and it breaks my heart to see it abandoned for two years. I'd ask if I could continue it, but I don't think I could do it justice unless I knew what you were planning. So I guess if by some chance you actually look at a comment on an abandoned fanfic you wrote, this is me asking if I could continue this story and post it on my own account (and give you credit of course) and know what you were planning for this amazing story. The idea to have them as children/teenagers in this fic was genius and so adorable I can't even put to words. I love this so much and really want to see it be continued.
skarlette12 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014