Reviews for Locked Away
Derfla Senoj chapter 8 . 3/2
PLEASE update!
I am simply in love with your story and am heartbroken at the fact that you haven't updated in ages!
EmilyEdelstein chapter 14 . 3/1
I'm hooked. :)
NorwegianPilot17 chapter 14 . 2/9
It has been a long time since I read a story/book that I couldn't put down. This was so great! Definitely the best fanfic I have ever read.
Kuro.Suu chapter 14 . 1/16
Hey hello...how are you doing?
I've just read all the chapters and the story is wonderful; but findiing out you've not updated after so long it's kind of sad :(
please come back to the fandom ;)
rgarbett chapter 14 . 1/9
Oh I love this story so far! A forbidden love! Wow I can't wait till this is updated! This is great :)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
this is literally the best thing i have ever read in my life...THANK YOU!
Shirokira chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
one of the best fanfics of all time! I love the plot and all! Surely, the fanfic was well thought as it was well executed! Please update soon _
awkwardus chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
You need to update. The world did not end in 2012. You have no excuse. This is such an amazing story and it breaks my heart to see it abandoned for two years. I'd ask if I could continue it, but I don't think I could do it justice unless I knew what you were planning. So I guess if by some chance you actually look at a comment on an abandoned fanfic you wrote, this is me asking if I could continue this story and post it on my own account (and give you credit of course) and know what you were planning for this amazing story. The idea to have them as children/teenagers in this fic was genius and so adorable I can't even put to words. I love this so much and really want to see it be continued.
skarlette12 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I love this so damn much. 3
ChasingDreamsForEternity chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
I don't know if you have any intention of ever updating this story. But let me say, that this story has to be one of my favorite stories that I've read. I can't force you to update, and although the probability isn't the best, but I can say that there's at least one person who would be jumping at the chance to read chapter 15. The story is amazing
Rudale chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
I swear to god, Iggycat, your writing is to die for. Each one of your fanfictions are amazing, but this one is by far your best in my opinion. It's just... wow. I can barely even describe it, honestly. Sometimes, you make me envious, you little talented bastard. But I love you nonetheless.

I kinda want to nag at you to continue (because geez did I feel hopeless when the entire fanfic-series stopped abruptly like that), but you're probably really busy, so I won't be selfish.

Again, amazing writing. I really hope you'll update soon!
AsakoDeath chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
Um how did Arthur start out as ten- eleven and age up to fifteen in a two year time span?
furrfurr2001 chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
Oh. My. God. This was awesome! I can't wait for more!
Chibi Pineapple chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
This fanfiction is so awesome! It would be so awesome if you could update, but I know that people can be busy. Really awesome writing!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
#breathes

reading this really breathtaking...

when they fight, remind me about the Canon characters... geez

it was so great... but when the war over, what would they do after that...? another conflict maybe?

I love Mrs. Jones! she's Awesome...!

I imagine what would Alfred and his parents would think if they meet Matthew...
their face resemble each other...

would you continue?