Reviews for Falling
anime-dark-fairy chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This is a really great story so far and I do really hope to see another chapter come along soon. :)
I will be keeping an eye on one he status of this story.
istoleyourcheesecake chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
I really hope you'll keep writing this - the plot's incredibly gripping. Oh, poor Denzel. Kinda inevitable, though, he couldn't have been saved, I suppose. Anyway, all in all, I really see nothing to criticize or to improve further in your text (And believe me when I say that as a review from me, it says much. I'm merciless when giving feedback.). Your narration, your style as well as your grammar are all top-notch and working. Keep up great job - I'll be looking forward to seeing how the plot thickens further.
Kage 5243 chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
j
Akino Hakume chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
lol I had to google how to spell Styrofoam. Hope this story continues soon. I'm intrigued by it!
SpiderlilyPrincipessa chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Update soon I'm really getting into this story. I absolutely love it already
Stellar chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Poor Denzel :( But I really love your fanfiction! It's soooo good! 3
A liltte bit weird that Cloud sees that guy again and again and is not worried about it or talk with someone about this guy... I mean he is scared or at least uncomfortable...

Nevertheless: Can't wait for the next chapter!

For the future: Congratulations on your Graduation! :D
Fanimation Danimation chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
I should have read this story a lot sooner, because this is just more than amazing! I love the roles you gave each character, it was a good call. I think I sorta-kindda know who the serial lunatic is, but since I still have major doubts, I'm just gonna shut the hell up, and find out when you reveal it in the story :D Oh, and he's super creepy by the way.

The scene where he was just watching Cloud. It gave me chills. I also wanted to beat Cloud over the head with my shoe. I mean, he has a mass murderer on his ass, you'd think he'd mention a weirdo flat out watching him. HELLO, warning bells anyone?! I still like how you've made your serial killer actually possess brains. THANK YOU! No, seriously, because a stupid villain is no fun.

I really did have my fingers crossed for Denzel...*sigh*.

This feels like I'm watching a Thriller on TV, it's THAT good. I'm here waiting for the boogeyman to jump out, so I can scream for Sephiroth to help :) Everything was written beautifully in my eyes, so high five for that. Can't wait to read more, but take'ya time, school's a...well, you know ;)

CHOW
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Ha, that was quite the shocker.
superhuman5 chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
This is really interesting to read, i look forward to your next chapter.
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
so cloud has a freaky stalker brakeing into his locker and trashing his stuff lol cant wait to read more
Sabre Dance chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Ahhhh I'm really happy to see this updating again! I love how tense I get when I read this, even when nothing particularly scary is happening. You're a master of suspense!
doyou000me chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
I suppose I'm not allowed to bug you about an update now? ' In that case, good luck with high school and give up an update when you've graduated? :) I absolutely adore this story - it's so realistic! 3
CreativeAfro chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
For the love of God, please finish this! I love it! It is so hard to find stories this well written! Please continue!
FireFox Vixen chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter
ContessaTheBrave chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
I liike this! Usually, I'm not one for crime/mystery genres in fan fiction, but I do enjoy this very much. Keep up the good work! :D