Reviews for Homesick, Injured and LoveStruck
Darklightningstorm chapter 6 . 6/27
Well, it's been a few years, but I hope you're still alright.
Darklightningstorm chapter 5 . 6/27
I'm glad you're okay, I was a bit worried after that.
Darklightningstorm chapter 3 . 6/27
That's just cruel. Why should it matter to them if you're gay?
Also to Izzy: Ypu are a terrible person.
That's horrible. I'm gay too and very lucky I didn't get that kind of reaction from my friends when I told them. I account ally have a girlfriend now and a bunch of boys were teasing us but it was never that bad. I'm sorry.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
My husband is a 7 yr "survivor" of brain tumor gr 2 oligoastrocytoma. Don't know if you still get notifications from this, but hang in there, it is a long road and one we are far from the end of as his was only partially operable and is infiltrative just stationary for the moment. You aren't alone.
Gleevengers98 chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Im really really sorry to hear that!
Ems-g chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Oh honey, I'm so sorry for you. I hope that you feel better even if it doesn't go away. I don't really know what to say but just so you know, your stories are an inspiration and that thousands of people loved you for creating such miracles that these stories are. I'm so sorry I don't know what to say but I just hope you don't feel any pain whatever happens
Randomnessismee chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Im so sorry!If you have that horrible of friends then ur life must be bad. If you need somebody to talk to im here even though u dont really know me...

From,

Kate
chriscolfercrazed22 chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
ANGEL I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY THESE HOMOPHOBES ARE ASSES DON'T GIVE UP WE LOVE YOU

XOXO
chriscolfercrazed22 chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
IZZY:

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!

REALLY WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU

YOU ARE A MEAN TERRIBLE HORRIBLE AWFUL PERSON

YOU DON'T DESERVE ANGEL AS A FRIEND

YOU ARE A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PERSON

I STARTED READING THIS AND I WAS LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS PERSON

YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR ANGER ISSUES YOU JERK

YOU ALSO ARE A FUCKING COWARD

YOU'RE USING THE INTERNET AND HACKING INTO YOUR FRIENDS ACCOUNT JUST CAUSE YOU'RE A LITTLE FREAKING COWARD WHO CAN'T SAY THIS TO A PERSONS FACE

YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE

YOU COULD GET ARRESTED FOR THIS

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT

THERE ARE LAWS ABOUT CYBER BULLYING NOW LITTLE GIRL SO IF YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO GET OUT OF THIS CLEAN OH KNOW THERE IS A CHANCE YOU COULD GET CHARGED FOR HATE CRIME EXPELLED OR SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL AND SO MUCH WORSE SO ENJOY YOUR CONSEQUENCES

OH AND THOSE FAGS ON TV YOU TALK ABOUT YEAH THEY HAPPENED TO HAVE SAVED PEOPLE LIKE ME AND ANGEL FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU

YOU ARE A WORTHLESS GOOD FOR NOTHING BULLY

PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK
Gone12345678 chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Hang in there
x-Meiko-Rose-x chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Izzy Harper I wish to take this moment to point out that hacking your friends account and spewing this bile is possibly the most childish thing you could have done in this situation. No one cares about your opinion. Also using the word "fag" is downright offensive. You're clearly a horrible human.

Also, please learn the correct usage of the word "two".

(I'm here for you angelrks if you ever want to talk)

Meikox
Bella Kundu chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Angel, you truly are an angel for being as strong and brave as you must have been all this time. Things will change. The world will be better. Keep up hope, please. This is an amazing story and you seem like an amazing person and we (your readers) all love you, I'm sure.

Izzy, I pity you for whatever made you so bitter and hateful and cruel. No being on the face of this Earth deserves to be treated the way you seem to have treated Angel. For your sake, and for Angel's, and for anybody who has ever faced hate like yours, I hope that you can someday see your own ignorance.

Angel, always remember that love conquers all.
colsamcarter chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
If this is you, Angel:

Please, please hold on. Please stay strong for me, I promise you it'll get better, and I'm willing to stay up and talk to you to try and make you feel better. Please hold on, This "Izzy" doesn't deserve to have a beautiful friend like you. She's not your friend. You deserve so much more, and if you hold on I promise you things will get better. You're not alone. There are millions of girls just like you, who have gone through the same shitty life, and I'm sure they'd all tell you in a heartbeat that suicide isn't worth it. You deserve to be happier than you are, and just because two losers can't deal with that fact that they're not as kind-hearted and beautiful as you doesn't mean you should let their opinions affect you.

If this is you, Izzy:

Go fuck yourself. Go into your room, and fall into a deep sleep, and when you wake up maybe you'll magically become a human being worthy of living on this planet. You probably won't, you'll probably still be that same pathetic person that has to bring other people down to make themselves feel better. I don't care who you are, but know that I care about Angel, because we're kindred spirits. I was lucky. I was putting enough pressure on myself without stupid bullies like you but I think if I had had them in my life I wouldn't still be alive. I have a wonderful life now, and I'm so glad I failed my five attempts because you know what? There is SO much beauty in the world. There is SO much that Angel deserves to see while you sit in your room and cyber bully people.

Angel, please hold on. Please stay strong, and let me know that you're okay. Know that you're loved, and that there is SO much love in the world for you to see for yourself and experience. Stay Strong. Courage.

Courage.