Reviews for Brutality
Deiru Tamashi chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
Man, that was intense. The Darkside is a lot more fierce and intelligent than normal, and Xion is more talkative. Though the latter could be attributed to Roxas being much more expressive than his canon self. Hope that this fight ends well.

Post soon!
edboy4926 chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
Good story
Keep on going.
Really hope that in this story Sora does not come back and Roxas stays.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
"I swear to God, that kid is insane."

Whose fault is that?
BETAsatchel chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
Very good chapter can't wait when the next chapter cones out (you know... Next year) hope this continues.
Cloud Narukami chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
More Roxas x Larxene fluff please
MegaFlameHedge chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
I mentioned this when I beta read this chapter, but I really do like the subtle differences in Roxas' and Xion's dynamic. Larxene's clearly rubbed off on him, making him more confident/assertive, but I do like that he remained friendly towards her in spite of the change of mentor. And him taking on a mentor position was very cute, and I'm eager to see what comes of this, especially now that Larxene is back.

I'm also itching to find out what's going to happen next, since she DID come back. Darn cliffhangers!

Other things I liked: Roxas defending Xion in front of Xigbar with a bit more bite than his canon self. Now I'm wondering what'll happen at Castle Oblivion...
Reaper7 chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
It's been a while, but I still enjoy reading this. Rereading it was a treat. And the update is appreciated. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
AWESOME! THE STORY IS STILL ALIVE!

Roxas is really battle hungry isn't he?

And Larxene is back? So she survived Castle Oblivion? Wonder what she'll be telling Roxas? And I wonder if given that Marulxia is gone she'll keep trying to take over the Organization but having Roxas help her?
BETAsatchel chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
Yes a new chapter was uploaded. Its not great but I'm just happy to see its still going hope more roxas and larxcene stuff
The 10th Wand chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Only now after looking for another Rox/larx story do I really see how rare this pairing is, so I hope you continue. Great chapter and Happy New Year.
the Zogg chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
I liked this chapter because it truly showed the differences between the fic and canon.

We get more of Roxas' personality in this chapter and I was pleasently surprised to see that there's enough of canon Roxas in him but at the same time with justified changes.

Thanks to Larxene's 'tender care' Roxas was forced to progress more quickly and become more animated. The end result is sort of like a demented Blood Knight version of Sora that worships Khorne on the side. I like the dichotomy of Roxas valuing his friendship like in canon then going Blood Knight on his opponents. It fits because Wrath was Roxas' main canonical vice.

We also see changes from Roxas' relationships in canon. Saix is much more cordial with Roxas due to some strange form of respect.

As for the Xion-Larxene thing. Please, for the love of God *don't* make a harem. It will make this fic suffer.
DPSS chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
No offense but, isn't Larxene a little to old for Roxas?
Of course I might be biased because I don't really like Larxene all that much but whatever
goddragonking chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
Deiru Tamashi chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Man, am I EVER so glad you updated. I really love this fic, and I enjoy seeing the rare Roxas/Larxene pairing. Though I do wonder why Larxene was there at the end. Is she not going to Castle Oblivion? And also, since Roxas was the biggest influence on Xion's personality, with Roxas like this will she take after him, or be different? I really want to know!

Post soon!