Reviews for Brutality
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
I just had thought: Will Larxene end going to Castle Oblivion in this story or will someone else go?
supermonkeyKING chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Nice story so far. It'll be interesting to see how the story changes with Roxas becoming a psycho/badass! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
I'm kinda hoping Larxene survives Castle Oblivion. It would be interesting to see what would happen.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Man this story is awesome! I can't wait to see how the rest of it goes!
Lord22 chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
...Never before in my life have I seen a fanfic idea this awesome.

Larxene's interactions with Roxas are great, managing to be both heartwarming and nightmarish. Roxas' innocent axe crazy nature is a joy to behold, and by far my favorite moment in this chapter though was the scene with Roxas and Lexaeus.

"I'm going to attack the enemy with my limit break." Indeed.

I am very curious, however, about whether or not Roxas will end up in Castle Oblivion. I think that would be a very interesting story.

Either way, well done. I eagerly await your next update.

Sincerely
-Lord22
Legionary Prime chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
I hope this continues. It is very original
Brendanmudk chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
I don't usually like dark![insertnamehere] fics, as I feel you might as well change the character's name. But I like where this fic is going. Hope you update soon! :)
A god named dog chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
If only there was more chapters
ShadowTwilightXIII chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Please update soon.
Justice Tokidoki chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Well, I thought this was a very interesting take on the 358/2 Days storyline with character reactions I never even thought of. Great work, I really like how this has all developed and I'm really eager to see what happens next.

The budding antagonistic friendship is great to watch! Very engaging, the dialogue is humorous and engaging, but there is some subtle tones to it all. I never thought of Larxene ever becoming friends with anyone in the Organization, but this has definitely changed my perspective.

Good luck with continuing this!

Justice
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
... The fuck you'd do to Roxas. *grinning*
Kyoki Kamanoke Shinigami chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
I really like this story, but I am extremely sad that you've only updated three times in about two years.
the kishins darkness chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
please update this soon
The 10th Wand chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
oh great a very insane Roxas. Fun to read though.
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
pretty interesting so far.
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »