Reviews for Brutality
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2015

Roxas is really battle hungry isn't he?

And Larxene is back? So she survived Castle Oblivion? Wonder what she'll be telling Roxas? And I wonder if given that Marulxia is gone she'll keep trying to take over the Organization but having Roxas help her?
BETAsatchel chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
Yes a new chapter was uploaded. Its not great but I'm just happy to see its still going hope more roxas and larxcene stuff
The 10th Wand chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Only now after looking for another Rox/larx story do I really see how rare this pairing is, so I hope you continue. Great chapter and Happy New Year.
the Zogg chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
I liked this chapter because it truly showed the differences between the fic and canon.

We get more of Roxas' personality in this chapter and I was pleasently surprised to see that there's enough of canon Roxas in him but at the same time with justified changes.

Thanks to Larxene's 'tender care' Roxas was forced to progress more quickly and become more animated. The end result is sort of like a demented Blood Knight version of Sora that worships Khorne on the side. I like the dichotomy of Roxas valuing his friendship like in canon then going Blood Knight on his opponents. It fits because Wrath was Roxas' main canonical vice.

We also see changes from Roxas' relationships in canon. Saix is much more cordial with Roxas due to some strange form of respect.

As for the Xion-Larxene thing. Please, for the love of God *don't* make a harem. It will make this fic suffer.
DPSS chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
No offense but, isn't Larxene a little to old for Roxas?
Of course I might be biased because I don't really like Larxene all that much but whatever
goddragonking chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
Deiru Tamashi chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Man, am I EVER so glad you updated. I really love this fic, and I enjoy seeing the rare Roxas/Larxene pairing. Though I do wonder why Larxene was there at the end. Is she not going to Castle Oblivion? And also, since Roxas was the biggest influence on Xion's personality, with Roxas like this will she take after him, or be different? I really want to know!

Post soon!
woah chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
I really like this Roxas
Cloud Narukami chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Roxas x Larxene x Xion! :)
MegaFlameHedge chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
I can see why Zexion was so worried. Roxas is really going all out with his fighting, and the fact that he actually liked being beat up by Larxene is worrying... yet makes sense, given that she's been his mentor figure. I like the addition of a berserk state, and that last fight scene was intense! Getting part of his face melted and being able to shrug it off so easily? Talk about hardcore. His little crush is amusing as well, not to mention adorable.

Though I gotta wonder how CoM will come into play, given the changes thus far.
MegaFlameHedge chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
I always found it odd how the Organization was willing to have Roxas wipe out their own underlings, so the concept of data Dusks makes a lot of sense to me! It was cool to see some of the subtle differences in Roxas' demeanor here, notably his combat skills and attitue. I chuckled when he took the potion for himself. I also enjoyed the description in the brief fight scene, particularly the ferocity in which he attacked his foes. Very neat. :D
MegaFlameHedge chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed the dynamic you presented between all of the members here. Juggling so many characters in a single scene is a difficult task, but you did so commendably. The way each member voted was befitting of their personalities, and I found the connection between Luxord and Marluxia quite fascinating, as well as Zexion's decision to vote in Marluxia's favor. Now that the premise has been established, I'm quite curious to see where this goes.
Rebecca Cunningham chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Hi, I like this story. Though I would like to see what'll happen next though.

At this rate, Marly will be superior in no time.
Bruh chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
Imma need you to update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
I just had thought: Will Larxene end going to Castle Oblivion in this story or will someone else go?
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »