Reviews for Brutality
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
pretty interesting so far.
ShadowTwilight chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Please update soon.
the Zogg chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Yep, two years is a long time.

Anyway, I consider this your best work. Roxas is really hardcore in this fic and I can't wait to see what direction he will go since Roxas seems to love violence more than finding his memories. If the Organization can keep giving him interesting fights. I can see him becoming a loyal little psycho.
Deiru Tamashi chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
This is a really good story, and I hope to see more of it in the future.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Wow, damn! Larxene is very good at teaching people. Now, Roxas as cold and ruthless like her.
Kira Ria 18 chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Can you made Roxas going to Castle Oblivion with Marluxia and Larxene? I will be the happiest person if you do that.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Please do the rest of this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Keep going with this story I would love to see more!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
loved it! please make more!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
You know I had thought here: What's going to happen when Larxene goes to CO.? Is she going to be killed by Sora or is she going to live?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Please keep going on this story it's awesome!
fwefewf chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Really good so far. Really hope you come back to it.
THIRTEEN chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Hey, this is an awesome story! I like the direction it's headed, please hurry up and update! I'll be waiting! Your an amazing writer!
Hellfire and Brimstone chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
please update
Gottaluvoneshots chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
I was looking over some stories about Larxene and found yours, you see I was writing one myself and wanted to get to know her character better, after finishing this story, I wouldn't mind taking over yours seeing as it's been roughly a year since you last updated.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »