Reviews for Brutality
MegaFlameHedge chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
I can see why Zexion was so worried. Roxas is really going all out with his fighting, and the fact that he actually liked being beat up by Larxene is worrying... yet makes sense, given that she's been his mentor figure. I like the addition of a berserk state, and that last fight scene was intense! Getting part of his face melted and being able to shrug it off so easily? Talk about hardcore. His little crush is amusing as well, not to mention adorable.

Though I gotta wonder how CoM will come into play, given the changes thus far.
MegaFlameHedge chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
I always found it odd how the Organization was willing to have Roxas wipe out their own underlings, so the concept of data Dusks makes a lot of sense to me! It was cool to see some of the subtle differences in Roxas' demeanor here, notably his combat skills and attitue. I chuckled when he took the potion for himself. I also enjoyed the description in the brief fight scene, particularly the ferocity in which he attacked his foes. Very neat. :D
MegaFlameHedge chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed the dynamic you presented between all of the members here. Juggling so many characters in a single scene is a difficult task, but you did so commendably. The way each member voted was befitting of their personalities, and I found the connection between Luxord and Marluxia quite fascinating, as well as Zexion's decision to vote in Marluxia's favor. Now that the premise has been established, I'm quite curious to see where this goes.
Rebecca Cunningham chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Hi, I like this story. Though I would like to see what'll happen next though.

At this rate, Marly will be superior in no time.
Bruh chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
Imma need you to update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
I just had thought: Will Larxene end going to Castle Oblivion in this story or will someone else go?
supermonkeyKING chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Nice story so far. It'll be interesting to see how the story changes with Roxas becoming a psycho/badass! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
I'm kinda hoping Larxene survives Castle Oblivion. It would be interesting to see what would happen.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Man this story is awesome! I can't wait to see how the rest of it goes!
Lord22 chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
...Never before in my life have I seen a fanfic idea this awesome.

Larxene's interactions with Roxas are great, managing to be both heartwarming and nightmarish. Roxas' innocent axe crazy nature is a joy to behold, and by far my favorite moment in this chapter though was the scene with Roxas and Lexaeus.

"I'm going to attack the enemy with my limit break." Indeed.

I am very curious, however, about whether or not Roxas will end up in Castle Oblivion. I think that would be a very interesting story.

Either way, well done. I eagerly await your next update.

Sincerely
-Lord22
Legionary Prime chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
I hope this continues. It is very original
Brendanmudk chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
I don't usually like dark![insertnamehere] fics, as I feel you might as well change the character's name. But I like where this fic is going. Hope you update soon! :)
A god named dog chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
If only there was more chapters
ShadowTwilightXIII chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Please update soon.
Justice Tokidoki chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Well, I thought this was a very interesting take on the 358/2 Days storyline with character reactions I never even thought of. Great work, I really like how this has all developed and I'm really eager to see what happens next.

The budding antagonistic friendship is great to watch! Very engaging, the dialogue is humorous and engaging, but there is some subtle tones to it all. I never thought of Larxene ever becoming friends with anyone in the Organization, but this has definitely changed my perspective.

Good luck with continuing this!

Justice