Reviews for Dear Maggie Oneshot
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Whew! That was intense! Can't wait to see this full story!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 12/31/2010 is gonna be some story. cant wait for you to finish it
Succubus630 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Damn, that was a lot of info in a one shot. It will be fantastic when you explore the characters more...thanks for sharing.
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
aww! i loved it! 3
ajamm chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This is nice :)

I can't wait till you continue it :)
violetweston chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I am so intrigued! That was really compelling and quite beautiful. So many lovely words and phrases... skillfully woven. I am excited to read more if you do continue it... You made me love Edward with his wounded spirit and Bella with her gentle, yet fierce demeanor.

L5472 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Oh poor Edward.. Maggie's mum is a bitch *huffs*
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
good beginning, can't wait for it to continue. can't believe his mother did that to him!
Sunflowerfields chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Wow, that was one hell of a O/S, I definately will read this when you turn it into a story! I really felt sorry for having been abused as a child and turned into a whore. That was a very crappy childhood and what an aweful mother he had. I also felt sorry for Bella to have missed out on having a normal childhood too because, of her health. With Edward's experience he can definately teach Bella a few things sexually and she can teach him how to have compassion and tenderness.
seekerharmoney chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
thanks good one shot
HockeyChick10 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
That was heartbreaking and sweet at the same time.
nysue chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I loved it...and will be looking forward to more.
Fatal.Attractions chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Awesome story. Can't really use sweet, but hot I guess? Anywho, loved it! :)
Bammers chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Loved it very much thanks for sharing this with us...
muzaklover chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow. I can't wait for more of this one. Great job as always.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »