Reviews for My Little Enigma
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Since when is rape, romance?
xLilly White chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Wow. I'm completely speechless! Your descriptions are so perfect; the words you use are deliciously implicit, heightening the effect on the reader while giving a certain elegance and refinement to your own style. Loved every little piece of "screen time" you gave Sephiroth, especially after how you took your time to properly introduce him in the story and create a build-up. Tifa's characterization is just spot-on, and I really appreciated how you delved into her personality and put forth the possibility of depression making her accept to throw herself to the wind, even after all that happened.
My favourite line has to be "We have an understanding now" after such an intense battle of wills and repressed arousal. There are little similes and manners of speech that you use that sound really smart too but it'd take too long to pick them all out! Lovely work. :D
Auktober chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This was an amazing story. You are a very talented writer. The way you wrote the characters in character was great. The predatory sexiness that is Sephiroth was denoted perfectly. I like the conflict you had Tifa going through before she gave into her desires. I thought that made her choice to be with him a lot more legitimate versus she just saying okay let's do this! I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

~Auktober
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
You should write a sequel! It made sense how he could influence her mind too... No explanation is ever needed about why he's alive though, in fan-fiction.
12345678910x chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Amazing!

please write more chapters!
A Glimpse of Ethereal Blue chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Very good - as always.

You do have a kind of writting I seem to rather enjoy. Fluid, very correct and the descriptions are amazing.

Well, what can I say?

Keep on working and sharing with us your fic's.

Greetings*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
What do you people have against warning for rape? Jesus!
NocturnusX chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Great fic! Love it.

Hope you write more, this is my favorite pairing.
DarkHeianPrincess chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This was so awesome! I'm usually a fan of Cloti and Aeriseph, but Tifaroth (as I call it) is starting to catch my attention. Most stories like this are completely unrealistic as far as the canon goes, but this was so well thought out and so well written that it could be believable! Well done!
ayannaaki chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I am in love with this. The crack pairing SephirothxTifa is so interesting and i love how you built this up. I know your working on another story, but i would be curious to see how this would progress. You've wrote amazing SephTi fics and always impress me.
sakR9 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This was just amazing. Great build up to Sephiroth's enterance and the kids were believable and Tifa was Tifa and Sephiroth was hott. I would have loved him to have more description though you did provide enough :)

Just really really good. Thank you for writing it!
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
gosh that was awesome!

cloud should be hanged!

i love the story!
the real Marik Ishtar chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
awesome story...i really like it...i give this story a gold star lol
Carrie88 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow! That was so great! I really enjoyed the work up to Sephiroth's eventual appearance. He's just so evil, yet so awesome! :) This is definitely going in my faves! Keep up the good work! :D
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
LOVED IT~!

Sephiroth is a huge jerk, though, but still awesome!