Reviews for Title: New Breed
Silverbolt chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Rian Moeru chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Mmm, interesting. Did Spider-man lose his mind?
ginaries.torres chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I loved this fanfic, plz make more! :D
plz chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
please update it's been years since I've read a good story
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I like how Peter is affectionate toward toward the other symbiotes (or his his children if you prefer). It's sort of sweet in a strange way. It also totally makes me think about the scene in the game were Venom calls Spider-Man mommy.

As for themes or ideas related to the game I think it would be interesting to see the aftermath of what would happen if Logan (or anyone really) was able to 'wake Peter up'. It would be interesting to see how Venom would react to losing his lover, and how the other symbiotes react to losing their 'mother'.

Anyway, great oneshot I liked it.
Annoynumous chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Why a gay fanfic
Trubie74 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Love these two, you write them so well!
KittyWillCutYou chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I don't know how many times I've read this story and honestly I don't know how many times I will but one thing remains true...I love this and /you/ so very very much. TT You wonderful thing, you.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
awesome love it
Nyx811 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
good story
Shirosakichick890 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
More it a great story I dea run with it. Also you asked for and idea. Why not continue on with the game of playful nchase a screw. Call it Games People Play or something like that :)
xilestyle chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
addd moreee
SpikeCheese chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
ouo me likies...amd I don't like spiderman but I approve of you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Mohammad positiv
Shini02gami chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
It may not have been a sequel but it was just as good if not better. Please keep writing.