Reviews for Ashes and Dirt
BRB, sobbing.
Maiya chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Great Job! :)
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Oh my gosh, beautiful! This was such a good eppy for showing how close they are and how much Sam cares about Dean. I love your fill in scene here! So well written. Showing Sam's desperation and fear and Dean being the awesome big brother that he is. The whole Hey Jude thing made me tear up... Great job thanks for sharing! :-)
the-devoted-bugg chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is sooooo good! And sad, it's brilliant
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Beautiful tag to the episode! I love the expand convo between the brothers.
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Great job, I loved it! :)
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I love this, love the comfort-tapping on his wrist. I could see Dean doing something like that, definitely. He seems to take such comfort in music, it makes sense he'd try to give it that way too. It still breaks my heart to watch that episode, to see Dean suffer so much. He seems to do so much better with physical pain than the emotional devastation of knowing two people lost their lives for him. He never thinks he deserves any sacrifice from others and I would dearly love to change his mind on that. There are a lot of Faith fics out there, not all of them good. This one? This is good. Thanks for sharing.

LD
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Great *-*

Really amazing one DD

Faith is a great episode One of the episodes that made me love supernatural so much in the first place )

That was good to read

See you around

Rosetta
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Well done.
furball86 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Powerful scene and very well written.

Keep on writing. I really like it.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
You have the characteristics of the boys down. Very good.