Reviews for Crime of Passion
Kirst92 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Update!
Regan1993 chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
This is good. Cant wait for the next chapter :-)
CarlyBee96 chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Okay seriously leave me hanging there come on I am literally begging you to update I need more of this story I'm sitting on the edge of my seat please update soon can't wait for the next chapter! :)
KatelynElizabeth chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
awesome story...we need more shannon and lawson stories. please please update soon
selanc chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Your writing is making me cackle delightedly. Along with a few stabby in the heart moments. Nice end to the chapter; can't wait to see more soon!
Bella chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Loved chp 1 & 2 even more! Pls pls keep writting
Bevet4130 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Great story. I love a Shannon/Lawson together. Please update soon
Veggie95 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Oh wow. Cliffhanger. Cant wait for the next update
blake007 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Love it - please update soon. Love Shannon/Lawson together, great writing. Wonder who the letter is from?
kirst92 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Yay to an update! I love it and I love Shannon and Lawson! Well done! It was so wonderfully written - great descriptions. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes further, and I'm also intrigued about this letter ... I think I know who it was from, but I'll have to wait and see. Really looking forward to the next installment. Hopefully soon? please :)
aby7777 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
oh come on! please update soon! i wanna know what happens. Is that a threat?

liked a lot the chapter !
ankaz123 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Wow! Its been a good long time since you've updated but I am soo excited that you have! I totally loved it! I was always a massive fan of this story, I just love your writing style! Its perfect! I hope that you write more and update soon! I am in love with your story!
kirst92 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
So much love for this fic! It was so good, wonderfully done! Please update!
Caityy chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Please please contd Loved it :)
aby7777 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is good stuff! I like it a lot, I like how u describe the feelings of continue it!Is very good! Hope u will write another chapter soon!