Reviews for It's all about the chocolate
Mystique84 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I don't know why but I love smut with food involved. Nice work ;)
bauerfy chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
cant speak ... too good ... oh god
merzedez chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
geneous i love chocolet...well im technacly a candy addict so props for using my weekness tho make a kis ass story!
sci-fied chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
She slapped him right over his smirking mouth. "Don't you ever shut up?"

"Mmmmm...dirty and rough. My type of girl." He said as he bit his lower lip.

Hahahahaha...

Great fic!

sci
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Hey there,

*Waves and offers you funny colored balloons* In a bit of a 'scrambling' mode today but took time to read your story/update and it was FANTABULOUS...LOL hey I made up a new word! :D :)

It was truly enjoyable, I LOVED it and a perfect little New Year's Eve present.

Thank you and here's to much, much, MUCH more fan fiction in 2011 and the continuation of a GREAT show to inspire us all.

Melissa
HelenMagnusCarter chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Ok I hope you are happy now !

I'm DEAD !

I know I know I know you are doing that on purpose :P

but please ... for once in life I wanna survive one fic :D

Be good to me ... :D

btw this day will be very long day and you guys

... you ... you ... you ...

Thanks to you I have gutter in my mind . .. :P

Not that I mind ... but still :P

Love you girls :D

You really ROCK !

*hugs*

Tina :)
Samantha.Majka chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Girls, you are if I cant imagine Helen doing this,it was ... Hm... Interesting and "dirty".Great work and please, stop trying to kill us,Teslenites,with your fanfictions,ok?It isnt good for our .
Olvven chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oooh, that was great! :) Love your stories :)))) So hot - and sweet - and sticky! Thanks, girls! And keep on, pls!
Synchronicity83 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow. OMG. You are trying to kill me with this story,I think:) And yes,it is all about the chocolate,especially when Nikola is involved ;)
Jadestar1981 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Holy Tesla! That was insanely HOT! I feel like I need to smoke a cigarette now after reading...my goodness, you girls are really talented in writing H/N smut.

I loved every minute of it, especially the part where bad boy Nikola came out to play and was teasing Helen so long until she said what he wanted to hear...again: HOT!

Thanks for writing this, I guess I won't ever think of chocolate & strawberries liek I used to :D
TeslaTwin chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Hahaha oh lord! That was great! XD

Swiss chocolate huh?

I wish my midnight snacks would be that interesting too!

Anyway, aweswome writing girls! ;)