Reviews for Other Dreams
Zero-Tails317 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Awwwww. I liked this, very much. I love how you wrote their character and how the both of felt about the situation and each other(before and after said situation.) And I loved the way that Sakura wanted to 'rediscover the person she had always known' and that Naruto was always waiting for her. Brief as this was this piece was romantic. Thanks for writing, and good job:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Nice one! Really loved the whole cliff-hanging-talk-thingy. It was really impressive on such a detailed context. Keep up the good work...
SquaMata chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
so sweet!
eqo chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Just like Sakura and Naruto , I gradually went from first ignoring this story to absolutely loving it . Every time I read it , I just discover more and more of how great this short story really is .
la canelle chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Aw, cute, I love it.
St3rfire- serafina chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Good one shot should made into a love story by adding more chapters. I loved how you explain every detail on each emotion or feelings. NaruSaku forever
vbgg chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
hgggggdgg
midnightscar17 chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Why didnt you update this.
Uchiha Sakura97 chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
fav! please make a sequel
AHeroineInMyOwnWorld chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
I ship them so much *-*

Great story !
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
That was nice.
Hailey chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This story is too cute! Love it
Fox 5471 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Have re:read it for 4 times so far. Nice story!
mun3litKnight chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Aww I like it, to tell you the truth I'm not a big fan of NaruSaku but after reading this it kind of makes me wish they have their happy ending Naruto's earned it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014