Reviews for JMRD5: AfterLife
saiyasith1 chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Wow. What a beautiful end to a beautiful series. You did a fantastic job with this one. I don't think it's morbid, either. It's good sometimes to see the full extent of a life, and that means viewing all the way through the end. I also love the idea of the library. Great call. Excellent work!
pedomellonaminno chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
Do LibraryRose and LibraryDoctor ever meet up with LibraryRiver and the others?
seekerchasing chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
yeah, i cried... that was extremely sad, but in a good way. a beautiful, bittersweet ending. brilliant job on the whole series.
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
ok, your author's note and all that prologue is making me feel extremely nervous, but your track record have me hesitantly soldiering , that and i've got a box of tissues on hand...if i need them.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
I love and hate this story just as much as I love and hate you for sharing it. It's shocking and bittersweet at the same time. I hate stories that have the deaths of beloved characters. Makes me insane. However, I do like how you evolved the story to include the new series. I just wish there was a bit more of reactions / discussions between Amy and Rory and the rest when they realize that David is the Doctor's son. (roundaboutly)

My muses are in an uproar now, and are demanding to be heard... especially since there's another fixed point involved.

Anyway, I've laughed and cried with this series. Loved every bit of it... and yes, including this bit. The forever given here made it worth it. So, thank you, you prat. P
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
I cried, actually cried and now I must find a tissue! Thanks for sharing!
Silver Dragon c chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
Aww. Now. That was sad. Happy ending good story nice ending sad though
Hilary Weston chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
Oh sad; sweet; lovely.

I shall miss JMRD. I have loved the stories.
Rodney Dobson chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
I'm at a loss to understand the need for the preliminary warning. "Everybody knows that everybody dies, and nobody knows it like the doctor". For the humans - well those are amongst the few bearable ways to go. For Rose&Ten - well are they actually dead? If Dr Moon is up to his job then Davey can marry one of River's adopted clan - CAL perhaps: and Lilac Reverie can continue to delight us with the adventures of computer constructs.

Altogether a admirably neat way of polishing off one story whilst leaving the future bright.