Reviews for Road Not Taken
It was a good read.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
R.I.P. V. Mures
Netchka3 chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Cool story. Giles goes from Demons to Aliens. What's going to happen when the Scooby Gang finally finds out what he's working on? If it's a few years from now will they want to help too? Can't wait for more chapters to come.
Spaz86 chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
I am really enjoying this story. I hope you update soon! This is the first Buffy/sg1 I've read. So im very excited to see where this goes.
Teri chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
This is a really good story so far. I am sorry I didn't find it sooner. Very nice work!
Depresnajk chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
yay great crossover! can't wait for the next chapter )
SeanHicks4 chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Interesting story
Adari chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
*prod*

This alive?

*prod*

This was a very promising begining and I would like to see more...am I too optimistic in hoping for a Vampire verse Ga'ould fight?
Oxnate chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Hoping for more.
haphazard1 chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
I really liked this story, it is an interesting take on the post-Sunnydale lives of the remaining Scoobies. Fitting Giles into the SGC is a fun idea with a ton of possibilities.
OMGimprocrastinating chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Great story so far! I've always wanted to read a long & involved fic about Giles with the SG-1. Thank you and hope to read more soon!
yrfgd chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
I've been following this story since it came out. Nice to see it continueing. There are too few stories about Giles.
klester1987 chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Love it!

Please update soon!
FireSenshi2 chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
I look forward to reading more! Update soon?