Reviews for Late Night Snack
StormsInNeverland chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oh oh oh! This...words can't describe the cuteness of this story. It was...perfect! I mean, so perfect...wow. Just wow. Utterly gorgeous.

-Sally
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
i know exactly what puck's doing! *sing-song* it's like when i show up at mom's and tell her that it's just because i wanted to drink her coffee/watch her cable/what have you ever since Mom Donna retired. awesomeness, hon, thanks for sharing!
smiley1014 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
So for dinner tonight, I decided to be Inventive and try out your grilled cheese recipe. I am not gonna lie, it BLEW my mind! I may never eat a grilled cheese any other way. Yes, I can feel my arteries clogging from all the butter, but DAMN! I can see how that could be a comfort food, I would totally drive like an hour and a half to make a sad person one of those wonderful pieces of heaven.

Oh, I'm a fan of your writing too. }

Less than three!

~Larz~
Mellony chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
aww so sweet!
A-Ray-Of-Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Omnomnomn now Im hungrey, that is soo cute! :D
sacha k chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
awesome! I love puck cooking:)
Sevvy101 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh my goodness, this is probably one of the most ADORABLE Puckurt stories I have yet to see/read. You're a phenomenal writer:) Thank you for writing this lovely piece and posting it for all of us to read :D
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I love this. Totally want a grilled cheese now. DANG IT! I'm trying to LOSE that Christmas weight! Not add to it!

I think you should turn this into a little chapter story chronicling Puck's unexpected...and then then expected...visits to Dalton to see Kurt. So cute! I wanna see them get together. ;)
Just a lurker chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
MOAR! More cooking, WHAT'S NEXT, how did they get it together. I want it all. Fluff. Slash. Crack. Whatevs. Yay you. Great opening story. 3333