Reviews for Here Comes the Smolder
eriknachtmusik chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Niiiice!
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Hello! I came by this fic via Google when I was looking for a still of Flynn's "smolder", lol - and I must say, this is the most clever story I've read in a while. The idea of Eugene being naive about his, as you put, effect on woman is brilliant. It really brings the contrast of Eugene and Flynn out.

I mean, we eventually find out in the movie that who Eugene is and who is pretends to be are two completely different personality's, but that's not really until Rapunzel brings it out of him.

I like this story because it really reflects on things we didn't really get to know about his past life. And I think making him be originally innocent, 'till he turned a thief and completely relied on his looks, that is - makes his quick transformation from Flynn to Eugene, after the almost drowning incident, more plausible.

Anyways, in basic words, this story was great. I loved it. Keep up the great work! :]
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
... not only that woman was immune to his smolder, but she made him fall hard in love with her...

KYA! I just love this movie! I have watched it already 5 times
Aka Wouka chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
3 this. Aah, I love Tangled so much, and this was well done.
juch chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
hehe...nice:)

...and I totally dig your whole disclaimer:-D just like you were looking into my very head:))

"Yes, I am in love with a fictional, animated man. There are several more fictional men as well . . . ." why oh why are these fictional ones always so hot? why they can't be real? ...wait I know...because reality sucks...that's why...oh yeah
Officialscrollkeeper chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
In my opinion, his smolder almost looks pleading, but...idk maybe I'm just a weirdo but I prefer goofy lopsided grins to Flynn's "smolder." but that was a good Fanfic.
Flynnlover101 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
oh my gosh! i love,love, love it! im in love with Flynn too! why cant there be more men like him in real life! and why must disney taunt us with his sexiness!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This was really good. I'm so interested in Flynn's whole back story.
Once Upon A Spazz chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
LOVE IT! This is very interesting! D
bellathedisenchanted chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
hehe, cute, just plain cute. Love it!D
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
great descriptive story. It is very cute.