Reviews for Restart Button
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 9/20
Absolutely wonderful! Great characterization and writing, the characters just felt real and the way you told the story and their past regrets was amazing. This is my favorite story of this fandom, thank you for writing it!
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 6/6
Be cool if Metro Man found an actual reset button and managed to go back in time while retaining his future memories. He could then just make things up with Megamind, maybe be a dynamic hero duo.
detectivejigsaw chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Awww...

Great character study. And it's nice that Metro Man finally apologized for everything.

Let me know if you need/want more feedback than that.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
hoo vayaa roxanne si que ataco con todo jeje y megamente jaja siempre en lios junto a servil
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Awesome.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Dawww! Words and actions once done cannot be undone, but that doesn't mean you can't still make amends. _ Sweet!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
"Why now?" And they're not at all OOC - this is just a side of them that didn't come up much in the movie unless you look past the explosions. Roxanne throwing crap randomly - it's happened before, and she had a good reason. (Besides, if ever there was someone she could take her temper out on without actually hurting them, it's Mr. Invulnerability there.) As for Megamind - his treatment early on is what canonically pushed him into villainy. ...Too little, too late, Music Man.

There's a minor grammar blip with the quoted "Don't mention it, Roxy"s, but I'm not actually sure how to fix it.
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
sweet
Maybeawriter chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Wow, I always enjoy this story to no end! My favorite line would have to be "Goes out, puts himself into harm's way and cackles about it afterwards." My friend, you just summed up Megamind's entire character in one sentence.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This is wonderful, I would love to see more of your work.
the sudoku kid chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
It's not that bad, it's pretty good actually. And I like that little speculation bit at the end, it's pretty interesting. Keep up the good work.
Yuro-Faita911 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
It.

Is.

Awesome!FANTASTIC EVEN!

I just love how you made them interact with each other. Especially with Music Man and Roxanne! as much as I love reading Megamind's POV in their oh so dramatic childhood. It's good too finally read Music Man's side of the story.
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is an EXCELLENTLY written one-shot! It explores all the aspects of the movie that are only hinted about, and, like you mentioned, gives them all a chance for closure. I'm also really glad that you gave a moment for Roxanne and Metroman to talk-most people wouldn't have done that. And most people also tend to forget that there are three people put into this situation, not just two.

Wonderful work, truly.
Enslavement-Thesis chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
The knowledge that you are not a native english speaker took her completely by surprise; despite the very occasional nuance, your grasp of the english language is perfect.

This was a wonderful way to give the characters of the movie some closure, the ability to move on with their lives. She loved everything about this work, the character definition, and their relationships with each other.

It was lovely, funny, and a little sad, too.

(Minion's hurt feelings over getting rid of the spikes? Hilarious.)

By the way, there is a small discrepancy: you never actually specify that Music Man gave Roxanne the alcohol. It sounds as if he pours it only for himself, but then she makes a comment about it being 'tough to adjust to', as she wasn't a big drinker. You might want to edit that bit.
rockpaperscissor chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This was, at least in my opinion, the perfect coda for the movie. Wonderful movie that it was, there was a lot of emotional conflict that just didn't get resolved. Which is probably for the best, since that's what fanfiction's for. Not to mention, if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't be reading this little gem of a story. The way you wrote Metro - I mean Music Man - was completely true to his character, and made his somewhat immoral choices a bit easier to swallow. Actually everyone was just fantastic. That little bit about courage struck me as very poignant (and true! Megamind's awesome!) and his apology to Megamind at the end was, albeit extremely late in coming, very satisfying to read.

Why is this your only story? I feel like that's something to be remedied. :)