Reviews for When Worst Nightmares Are Realized
Leerin chapter 16 . 12/13/2014
FABULOUS...
SPLENDID
a cool story with great mixture of emotions and laughter indeed.
i liked the ending of Misaki and Usui but regarding her mom and Cedric was quite unexpected.
BUT YOU DID A MISTAKE in names.
Gilbert was about Usui's father's age working for Usui's grandfather and Cedric was Gilbert's son about Usui's age working for Gerard. i think you should have kept Gilbert as Usui's Uncle in the story.
in the end the story was quite good and i LOVED it. i hope you keep writing such stories and it MUST contain many chapters than this one. arigato..
Fi Suki Saki chapter 16 . 10/15/2014
This is Awesome ! xD

Everyone is Happy now !

Well, read this when I still in the middle of read the manga at part that Gerard just showed up in few chapters from what I read so far, I don't know which part is Canon and non Canon. Ugh, too bad...

Anyway... I LOVE THIS !

This is Great !
I didn't know what I expect before, but this satisfied me enough. :)

My first time read real KWMS fic.
Well, my first was crossover, but this fic the first pure KWMS I read. I was thought of Amnesia fic, then this fic appeared. xD Lucky me
Guest chapter 16 . 8/12/2014
This story is just...WOW! I have no words to describe how awesomely amazing ur story is... The characters, plot, everything is amazing and perfect.
Renji4eva chapter 16 . 3/10/2014
This was such a good story! You got their characters right along with an interesting plot. Good job!
Aquos35 chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
Usui was... possessive here. The alien hunter thing really cracked me up. I like your version of Usui. It really impressed me.
Aquos35 chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
So the good guys got their happy endings huh? It is lovely as usual, like the new relationship of Cedric with Misaki's mother and Gerard's new job. I loved this. I don't expect a sequel, but it would certainly be an icing to the already sweet cake.
Aquos35 chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
As I continue to read this story, I had grown a deep attachment to your character's complex relationship. It is very beautiful. A true peace of art. The ending of this chapter was a cliffhanger, I loved this nonetheless. Slowly, I am liking Gerard's character as well.
theYellowDello chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
Did I ever review this story? I keep rereading it. It's perfect.
godess bubbles chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
awe that was such an amazing ending!I loved this story!
PorLasNubes chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
Hey there! I had just finished your story and I feel that I need it to write a review so bad! because it is so amazing that I'm really impress that your story hasn't ocuppied the first place in here I have been reading fanfiction since I was 13 I'm 20 now but I recently start reading Maid sama! fanfictions and I was getting frustrated because I couldn't find a good story, and then yours appeared and I enjoyed it so much It's well written the characters are well characterized the story it's super interesting so yeii! my congratulations on your work, excuse me if I messed up with the writting english it's not my maternal language hehe...so I wish you the best, love and greetings from Chile!
loadsofpink chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
Really good story thanks:)
Anazarel chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
I came across this fic while I was going over my old favorites. I don't like amnesia fics because they usually are bad and OOC, so I decided to reread it to find out why I had your fic on my list.

And I'm very glad I did it. I didn't remember it was so good. Misaki and Usui are IC and the plot is well crafted and very interesting! Besides, it has romance, comedy and action. To sum up, it's an all round well done fic. I can remember now why it was on my list!
12-SmileyRose chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
oh my god ... to be honest i thought this would be a depressing story at first but it isn't. it's wonderful. More then wonderful even. And i just love love LOVE. the ending!
neighboorhoodtrash chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Love the first chapter btw
neighboorhoodtrash chapter 4 . 2/11/2013