Reviews for The Consequences of Boredom
TooneyDeadlyFireDragon chapter 7 . 5/3
This...was...quite an adventure for Train and Kyoko, at least after what Train and Kyoko have been through, he wasn't bored at all, lol...I love the ending :)
Creativity at its best chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
U got my attention! The summary and chapter 1is well written
Elusive Panther chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
two words. pure awesomeness.

Neo the dual keyblade wielder chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
I love this story kyoko is my favorite character!
canadiangirl13 chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
I loved this story so much! I'm sad to see it's over. I can't wait to read your other Black Cat stories!
Black Cat Angel chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Wow, ruining a good dress on a date night will make any girl furious. Thanks 4 ur thanks, bra A.K.A. Soul Sista!-
juniper-lightning-bug chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
Haha Kyoko is a genius XD

Cute, very cute!
Black Cat Angel chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
Train is becoming a secret agent. How cute. With Kyoko as his spying partner. Good luck with ur next chapter.-
hero of silence chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
dude awesome story keep it up hope you update soon.
orange sodap0p chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Oh man, I could not stop laughing - "We interrupt this program to inform you about the breaking news. Just two hours ago, the man who had been dangling out of an apartment window on Monday, and had gotten kicked out of a restaurant on Tuesday, has caused yet another disaster! … This time, he committed a capital crime. He attacked Santa Claus."

This story is so ridiculous (in a good way!). And how Train keeps appearing on the news, oh I'm laughing again XD And that kid, haha, "He killed Santa!" XD XD

Thank you, I have not laughed at a fic in a really long time, this is refreshing and freaking awesome.
canadiangirl13 chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Looking forward to the next one. I loved this chapter so much and the scene with Train and Saya actually brought tears to my eyes. Excellent job writing that scene. I can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon!
juniper-lightning-bug chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
That was sad! Poor Train... But good chapter!
Black Cat Angel chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Snowball fight! *throws snowball at random person* HEAD FOR THE HILLS! Can't wait for the next chapter!-
SunflowerIce chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
aw I like how you tell this story not only around train but alsothe others

rinslet and jenos are soo sweet :3 wanna see their wedding

and leon and eve :3 cuute there are not many ffs with this couple and its so cute

next chap please :3
canadiangirl13 chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Awesome chapter! I really enjoyed this one! Poor Train though, things just keep getting worse and worse for him. Can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon!