Reviews for Living in Peach Creek
ALesbian chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Mm, love that homophobia. I remember reading this when I was younger and loving it, but playing "yaoi" for humorous purposes? Hating gay guys? That's really not cool, but the story was good enough.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
alyssa as the earth shook lost her brother and sister trough the door of time alice and alex fell into the portal looking for a way to escape the land of peach creek
TheDranx chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
And you lost a few points for the hating gay guys part. Not cool in the slightest.

Overall good read will continue.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/23/2011
The second I think this story is over, you throw in another twist. I wonder what the next story's title is, maybe life out of Peach Creek.
writer-person2 chapter 33 . 3/22/2011
THAT WAS AWESOME! I'm looking forward to part 3!but does this mean I should imagine them real looking?
Emo Princess Addie chapter 33 . 3/20/2011
:D Hahaha I can't WAIT to see part three when the Eds have to attend school! I wonder what the prick Andrew, the bitches that bullied Alex, and all of Alice's ex boyfriends say when they see the Als new boyfriends? Guess I'll have to wait and see!
One of Those Faces chapter 32 . 3/19/2011
:'(
writer-person2 chapter 32 . 3/19/2011
It was funny when they got drunk, and they cant leave! I know you and Addie marie jones have something planned
Emo Princess Addie chapter 32 . 3/19/2011
! I love the song you used, but, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I hope you start the sequel soon! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
greenluvr14 chapter 32 . 3/19/2011
The first word that came out of my mout when I finished reading was awwwww. They can't leave!
writer-person2 chapter 31 . 3/18/2011
MAN!Kevin was just about to get beat up...Oh I remeber that voice...that dreadful voice..
Emo Princess Addie chapter 31 . 3/18/2011
THE VOICE! WHOO, THIS IS GETTING FUN!
One of Those Faces chapter 30 . 3/13/2011
Update!
writer-person2 chapter 30 . 3/13/2011
NOOO THEY CANT LEAVE! THE KANKERS ARE THE ONES THAT NEED TO LEAVE!
I'm Not Mad- I'm Alice chapter 30 . 3/13/2011
Alex and Ed would probably eat the squirrel anyway... LOL

I think Ed should get introduced to some videogame (like Final Fantasy or something) and he goes crazy thinking he's hunting down the bad guy of the video games. I dunno...