Reviews for Merry Christmas Luna
WallnutShadow chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
I like how you've written Luna. You have captured her eccentricities nicely and still managed to make her seem beautiful. Often, people make her just seem funny. And I like that Ginny was the one to come and fetch her. I always thought they must have become very good friends after their year facing the Carrows together and since Ginny named her daughter partly after Luna. :-)
truthsetfree chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
So lonely and introspective and Luna, and then such a happy Weasley ending.

Very nice.

Great characterization, and great word choices throughout.
theircatlives chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
really good story! you have really described what it is to be luna. and in the end i love that part in which ginny comes on a broomstick and takes luna to the burrow. that's so cute! :)
Loveland chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I quite like this story! Well-written, and very bittersweetish (Not a word I know!).
fledge chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Words simply fail me to express my appreciation for this little gem. So sad and sweet, and such a wonderful Christmassy end, too. I'm sure you cannot do Luna any better than this.

Once again, it's great to see you around again, better than ever, if that is at all possible.
BajaB chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
As always, very nice.
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Heart-warming fic, and I love Luna's outlook on life here - even when she's lonely, she finds some way to turn it into a positive situation. Pure Luna.