Reviews for The Darkness in Zoro
aqua7696 chapter 11 . 4/8
Love the story! Next chapter plz
UndeadOtakuSoldier chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
Waited for about 3 years now... No big deal, ha ha. (I am dying on the inside :D)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
Do NOT put A/N's in the middle of the story! And if you don't know something like arrack names just google them jfc!
Marimo-kun chapter 11 . 7/30/2016
I don't know if you will ever update this story 'cause it's been around 2 years from the last update but I still have a little hope because you said in a few chapters that you always take longer to update and I really understand that and I don't really care about that as long as there will be a new chapter in the future :) this story needs an update! And at the end of the last chapter we got to know that Zoro left the crew but what will happen next? Will he join Doflamingo? I really need to know ;-;
MawVax chapter 11 . 5/3/2016
OMG WHAT THE FUCK U REALLY JUST ENDED HERE?! AT THE PART WHETE HE'S LEAVING?! REALLY NIGGA?!
ME chapter 11 . 2/29/2016
WHY?! I LOVE THIS STORY!
WHY YOU DISCONTINUE?!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/25/2016
I wish so badly that you will continue your amazing story...The reunion with doflamingo, working under his order, how the straw hat live with that, maybe robin dicovering everyhing, them helping him...I ddon't have high hope though..
MissNobody chapter 11 . 1/28/2016
NOOO! You can't end it here! PLEASE UPDATE!
AwesomeA101 chapter 11 . 1/27/2016
Pleas please continue this story, you can't leave it on an incredible cliffhanger like that! I know it's been3 years but doesn't if give you some satisfaction to know that 3 YEARS later someone is still reading this wonderful work of art! PLEASE update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/24/2016
I waited 2 years for you to update. Your story kept nagging in my mind. I hope,sometimes in the future you will continue this story for the sake of people who still loves your story. Your story is brilliant by the way
Amanda Jean 12 chapter 11 . 12/18/2015
was doffy the same guy that snuck into the infirmiry and gave zoro-san that small orb?
I'm too lazyy to search for the chapter again.
Waterwomen1414 chapter 11 . 6/2/2015
you should totally continue writing this one how does the crew save him does robin figure it out? please up date.
Reader chapter 11 . 5/15/2015
Will we ever get an explanation here?! I feel like I've read the same chapter 11 times! You are sitting and spinning my friend and you need to move on :)
P.S. please don't take this the wrong way, I'm just excited at finding a good story, but it's not moving fast enough! Lol :)
TronLives2 chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
Great story! I don't know if you plan on finishing it, but I liked where it was going.
RoronoaAgathou chapter 11 . 1/28/2015
Hello! I read your fic and I Love it! It is perfect :)