Reviews for I'll Kiss Your Open Sores
Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I really enjoyed this. It's different.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This was excellent to read. Enjoyed it, a lot.
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I love it. I thought it'd make me heartbroken, but it didn't. You had Dan starting to like her & Chuck giving in to Blair even though she wouldn't let him b/c of what you had him do. Pure perfection. The CB interaction was perfection, and SO hot & heartbreaking simultaneously somehow. God, I don't know how you do it. DB was amusing & a little funny, not to mention I think I really love hearing Dan's POV when he's starting to like Blair. heh. This was all so great. I love it. ;p
K212 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
That was interesting, Is this just a one shot?

Also, nirvana song, Rape Me
Nyx Underwood chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Very interesting. Seems very Dair-y, what with the Dan and Blair sneaking around behind C's back. But, i'm open to the possibility that things aren't what they seem.
FrozenandYetNot chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
A good story!I really hope you wont get discouraged by negative comments.I totally get your idea of putting in Chair fandom as this is only the first part of the story and you did warn Dair is a big part of the story- So all's good.

I am Chair fan but I really liked the Dair interactions in this soon
finnlover chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
wow so good... wouldn't mind if this continued :D
Avivush chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Is it wrong for me to as a chiar to like it? I feel like I am cheating LOL
lulubelle2010 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Hello! Same as Chairlovforever. I don't have any judgement on your writing, you do as you want and write about dair if you want... But I'm really not into Dair and even with your warning I thought there would be a positive Chair ending (like a end mocking the idea of Dair, or showing it was nothing, or any other way to turn down the Dair idea and finish on a positive chair perspective). Your choice to put your story under Chuck/Blair category made me feel kind of betrayed. I wouldn't have read it if it had been labelled "Dan/Blair“ and I gave it a try because it was Blair/chuck and because I'm a fan of your previous stories about them. You should put this one under Dan/Blair so that people who don't like it, won't read it and won't be disappointed. Thanks!
LisaLevine chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Fantastic. I really enjoyed this.
1MIKITAFANFORLIFE chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
the only thing I have to say that if this is a chair story then make it chair if not then take it off and make it dair story. when I categorize the story I only choose chuck and Blair. because I'm anti dair take it off the chair fandom.
1MIKITAFANFORLIFE chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Loved it
Chair4vr chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
love this story. please continue
nostalgiakills chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I love this! I really hope theres a little Dair action this season!