Reviews for Even Kings and Queens Argue
Bow Ties And Hair Gel chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
AAAAAWWWWWW! I LOVE THIS! but i dont like the word frolic... sorry.. just sounds kinda sissy to me... flynn nor eugene are the "frolicing" kind of person if u know what i mean.. BUT I ABSOLUTLY ADORE EVERY THING ELSE! i luv when the queen says "i told u so"! You should make this a full blown story! i have some great ideas if u would like to pm me some time! i think this has potetial to be more than just a one shot!

kicking daisies
Chiuu chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I really like this! You captured Rapunzel and Eugene's personalities very well, I loved the interaction between them.
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
loved it!
BG-13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I like the queens smugness! Lol
BillyTheMadHatter chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I really like how you wrote the King's and Queen's characters. I mean, they didn't even get any lines in the film, but I think this is the kind of people they would be. And the King probably wouldn't have pardoned him unless he had been thoroughly spoused and daughtered. Yeah. I like it...
037A chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Very well written, just like a scene from the film that was not shown. it helps eliminate that sleight plot hole as well... good work
gabthebomb chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Loved it!
WickedSong chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This was cute, I have to say. I loved it! :)
LostFairy815 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
SO CUTE! I loved the Queen in this and I can totally imagine this being how everything happened. I would not imagine the King being so willing to overlook Rider's past without some prodding. Loved it.
officialscrollkeeper chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Haha, Jasmine married a thief. Lol I think it's funny you brough that up and I like the follow up i mean obviously Eugene is still around in the end but how does that come about? My next question would be what about the people he has stolen from? They won't be happy that he was pardoned, so will they protest? Or would they just be thankful that he found and returned the missing princess?
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
awwwww! all I can think, say and feel is awwwwwwwww! so cute! :D Go QUEEN!
Happy Endings for All chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
GAH. THE CUTENESS.

This was so adorable, I loved it! This is exactly how I pictured it in my head. I'm glad you took a look at her parents, who I felt didn't get enough screen time in the movie. Well done!
Allie Chick chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Cuteness. I think you wrote the Queen perfectly. Excellent work!
stormdog11 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
i like it...i love reading Tangled fanfictions! they are awesome. awesome story!
SuperWhoSpazz chapter 1 . 12/30/2010