Reviews for When You Were Young
cute story
Esra chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
please are you updating?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
Ignore Funkyshaz's reviews please. She goes around spouting off about everybody else's fics when hers is horrible. She can't write with good grammar or a decent storyline but has no problem telling everybody else about their bad grammer and giving mean reviews about their stories. She's nothing but a troll that actually has a name. Be prepared for her horny reviews about any sexy times because that's why she reads every single story, so she can touch herself to your words.

Your fic is fine, there is nothing at all wrong with your story line or your jumping around a bit. Keep up the good work and I look forward to another update when your life slows down.
shortiepurk chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
Yay! I can't wait for more!
rookie802 chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
Sorry to see story end. it was getting really good:)
auggy1984 chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
Awwww
funkyshaz57 chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
To be honest this fic kinda confuses me, I think it had great potential, but it has jumped around so much...They started off working together and liking each other but they didn't really get together and shared a kiss then Callie basically told Arizona she couldn't start anything up cos of her ex they didn't talk for 6 months...Then Arizona leaves and now she's back and they've decided to pursue a relationship which of course I'm happy about but, there hasn't actually really been much Callie and Arizona time, there hasn't been any exploring of feelings or stolen looks or kisses or sexy moments so In a way it doesn't make sense that they are together...They've really only had one date and a couple conversations in like a year
Emerald-Tranquility chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
OMGosh, I'm in love with this story. Please update soon! :) x
Arizonasgirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
R we going to get any M rated scenes otherwise the M rating is not justified
LifeLaughterandLove chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
Talk bout a cliffhanger! Hurry need an update now!
FightingIrishFan15 chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
YES! I am so happy that you updated this story! Thank you and happy 4th of July
shortiepurk chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
I'm confused... You said you're re-opening it but you marked it complete. I really hope you are actually continuing it because I love this fic so much.
greys-badass-14 chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
I really love this story! It's amazing and I can't get enough of this. Hope you update soon!
Fellicious chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
I LOVE this story!

I can't wait for the next update!
Calzonafan123 chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
love this story..I forgot about it..but was glad to see it again..please update more frequently...