Reviews for Thinking of Him Thinking of You
Wolfgirl442398 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Ooh lovely story
BlueBowTies chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I'm sitting at my computer, basically dying trying to find a pairing for S. Italy for a story I've been sitting on for ages. I got so frustrated I basically was taking the character scroll thing on here and just going through ever person's name to try to find the right match, and then this story pops up. The only Egypt/S. Italy story on the entire site. I think I fell in love. 3 For such an odd pairing, you did an amazing job keeping them in character and still making their interactions work well. Here's to really hoping that the ship actually takes off, because the two of them are so sweet together. Thanks for the awesome story, you did an amazing job with it!
EyeForAnEar chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I'm sighing in contentment right now for various reasons, one of the largest ones being that there's a fic about these two. You're the ONLY one who wrote a fic about Egypt and Romano, and that makes me very grateful.

Don't you love those minor pairings? I mean, the more popular ones are fine and all, but sometimes it's the more unusual but somehow even more satisfying ones that are worth reading. For example, France and Cuba. What a hilarious but interesting pair. Or Canada and Denmark. Or Egypt and Romano. It's so cool to experiment with this stuff. Anyways, like I said, great story, fantastic to see such stuff. )
yussss chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This pairing is so adorable! I loved how their quiet natures were not forgotten, and the awkwardness of the conversations made me laugh. The ending line about the matchmaker dog had me bawlin'! Hope to read more of your work soon!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
What a lovely story!

I'd never thought about this pairing before, but they're so charming together. Egypt's calm does wonders for Romano's temper, too.
windflurr chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I think I have fallen for this pairing as well. xD

Loved it!
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
DAWW. I love the jackal. I want it.

-AMLF