Reviews for Supply and Demand 3: Stolen
Shara Raizel chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
ok, first off, these fics are AMAZING! seriously, the series of fics as a whole has got to be one of my favorite crossovers ever! Especially for an AU. I don't normally like AU's, but this is fantastic! I loved the start with an NCIS crossover and would love to see Gibbs and Hotch (and maybe their teams) show up again for a brief cameo, instead of just mentioned.
second, i love how this arc was settled nicely with the reveal of andrews being zachariah. I can't wait to see how that plays out, as well as Cas' role in all of this. I'm also eagerly waiting for sam and dean's conversation/guilt-fest (cuz there is no way sam's not going to feel guilty as hell about what's happened to dean). I also can't wait to see dean's new life/role as a member of the SG Atlantis team.
These fics are so well written I can't wait to see what is to come. :)
Shara Raizel chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
ok, ususally I don't review until I'm done reading all the current stuff, but this chapter was just so awsome! Between Dean's internal fight with the goua'ld, dean taking out agusto, the conversation between dean and sheppard, and the ending lines with dean and ronon, this was just too awesome not to. I really like these stories, even though I've never seen an episode of Criminal Minds before and have only just started watching SG-1 recently (so I haven't reached Atlantis). I'm a little pissed with sam's role in all this (mostly at his character, not how you've written him because) you've written this really well and I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
Kv74 chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
Thank you for sharing 1 or 3 great storys!
Sometimes I have hat you for T&E. I hope you dont give him back to them or only to be resque by SGA or SGC.
Hope you hurry!
CommChatter chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
An interesting series you have here. I hope the boys are reunited soon!
cautionald chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
This is getting epic
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
I have been following this series since I starting reading FanFiction in November of 2011. This particular story is one of the reasons I persisted. I can hardly wait for your to continue the story. I really want to be around when Dean smacks Sam up side his head. How could he go for 2 years without his brother? I love the Stargate Atlantis aspect of the cross overs and I especially love Ronon as a character in Dean's life. I would be very happy if you could continue that partnership. Mostly though I want Sam and Dean to get back together. Oh, and having Cas maybe reduce Zachariah to a pile of pigeon feathers would be a good scene. Maybe we could torture Ruby for a while too? She went way too fast in canon. Sorry to appear so blood thirsty but I just want everyone to get what they deserve.
BranchSuper chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
Ohboyohboyohoboyohboy! Times 3!
corinmeic chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
Love this. Been reading it for a while and cant wait for the fourth installment!
TrueDemigodishness chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
When are you going to write more?! I need to find out what happens!
The Alien of Pluto chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Zechariah! I should have known. No one else makes me want to punch something so hard as he does. Although the moment you introduced Cas I kinda had an "Oh that must mean-!" moment.
This series has been excellent so far! As for hoping that people will have continued into fandoms they don't know...that would be all of them for me. With this. I've read other SPN/NCIS crossovers, so I felt vaguely comfortable starting this but I've never seen a full episode of Criminal Minds, and never more than a collected 5 minutes of SG: Atlantis (though I'm on S05 of SG1). It was worth the minimal confusion. Most definitely worth it.
Also, I spotted one or two typos and grammar lapses across these 3 stories.
How's that for "delurking?"
Cheers!
blondevampyre666 chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
I love this series. I hope you continue it at some point in the very near future.
BondWoman007 chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
I love this series of stories! The whole idea of Empaths and Kinetics is really cool and fits perfectly with supernatural. When are you going to post the continuation of this story? Also, I would love to see other a parallel story or a back story that is from Dean's POV :)
Guest chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
I guess you're not going to continue this fic, eh? I was really hoping for Sam to be reunited wi th Dean in Atlantis, and to see both Zachariah and Ruby stymied. And maybe some more Cas running interference... It's such a unique AU that you have imagined. I can still wish for more, though. All the best, BranchSuper.
Susan M. M chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Thinking of Teyla's bosom. Stripping guns to calm down. VERY Deanish.
Notmyfandom chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Hi! I really like your supply and demand stories but I ran into a problem when i got to this story. Stargate is not and probably will never be one of my fandoms. It is incredibly difficult to read a crossover when one knows nothing about one of the series, some authors can pull it off but it often requires a lot of tedious explanations. What little I did read if Stolen was confusing but even though I have given up reading this particular story I have not given up on the series and so here comes the point of my review, a quick summary of important events that took place in each of the stories in supply and demand that are pertinent to the overall plot would be mych appreciated so your fans dont have to labor through where they have no interest in half the characters and plot points but can still enjoy the overall series.
Lots of love from