Reviews for In Perspective
oceaning chapter 1 . 4/4
Absolutely stunning.
I adore character studies like these, they always make me tear up at how amazing people depict these characters and you did beautifully.
Thank you.
mopotter17 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I've finally goten around to catching up on reading all of your updated stories! _ I've been so busy I only just got time xD

Anyways, anothe rnice, short and sweet fic :3

I think you managed ot explain them really well~I think i like th eone about ALlen the best thoughg [perhaps because he's my fav character...? :D] and the remark about Kanda's hair made me laugh a bit x3

Nice work again! -
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I loved this, as well as all of your other stories!

Allen wasn't as angsty as usual, and I liked that. I do love Judgment, in all its angst, but it was nice to get a break from that for a change. D And one line in Allen's description thingy shocked me- because it's true! That he was never truly a child?

Kanda's (as well as the others!) had so much depth! I really enjoyed that arc with Kanda's background, and I think you captured that really well.

I can see how Lavi's would be hard, and I sort of picked up on that in his section... But I think you did great, as usual!

I liked Lenalee's the best. Maybe it was nice to hear something nice about her, because all of my friends hate her. But I thought her section was the most... beautiful, I guess that's the word. Or poetic.

Anyways, I loved this! I don't know why I haven't reviewed on many of your other stories, but I am definitely keeping up with them. I actually check every day for an update of Judgment... _
waterlit chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This was kind of interesting to read heh.
SragonZ chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Really poetic, this one. I like it a lot. :D

You captured each of these four perfectly, in my opinion (or almost perfectly, since perfect is impossible to reach)~