Reviews for Taboo
skeletonskin chapter 1 . 1/9
Oh my goodness, I ADORED this story. I think you really captured Ludwig's personality quite well. Too many times, people write his as a block of stone in terms of confidence, which really kind of bothers me.
Other than that, AHH! So adorable, and I love the fact that everything about their relationship was kept legal and consensual. It makes everything about it all the more beautiful.
Dobeli chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I love this story so freaking much! It's so, so... ENDEARING! :) I think you expressed the feeling of falling in love for the first time so well: the attraction, the lust, the admiration, being confused, being distracted, being afraid or rejection, not being able to think about anybody else but HIM... Seing the story from Ludwig's point of view, as a "very lusty, hormonal teenager", was so funny and cute. And they waited until Lu was an adult before becoming lovers! :O That is so morally correct, romantic, it also shows maturity and that they were really serious about each other; that's why this story is so endearing. Thank youuuuu!
iluvfandoms1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Alix the Alien Cyborg chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I think I am dying from the pure /yes/ that is my only semi-coherent reaction to this.
I think I would marry this story if I could. Honest to God.
ehhhnop chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Amazing :D Heart wrenching and adorable XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
ohmygod...i dont even...just yes. yes to everything about this.
Charlotte64 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Hi there

You still around? I dropped just by to tell you I loved this lots. Would you believe me? ;)
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Beautiful! I love your writing, it was so pleasing to read, and I couldn't stop squealing! The buildup to the end was just beautiful and so worth it! Lovely job w
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
LunarMiracle chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
The fact that they loved each other so much that they waited 2 years...really beautiful. :D
Karma Kat 281 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh my gosh, this was so great! I love your style of writing. It started off being really funny and then before I knew it it had somehow transformed to painfully bittersweet. You're a great writer and I loved your story.
I'm Not Your Enemy chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
awww~ one of the best fics for this pairing i've read
CocoaDance chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I really loved this, it was totally adorable! Everything about it was utterly fantabulous!

Except that one thing bugged me the tiniest bit: he was having to memorise the Quadratic Equation in his second week? Jeez, I would diiiie. I was taught it weeks ago now and I still don't have it memorised D:

Either way, much love!
ValkyrieWolf246 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
never been hotter ./. love the student/teacher~

btw, you wouldnt happen to know who sings that Italian song, would you? i like to listen to foreign music and that titles perks my curiosity...
Meluzina chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wow! What a beautiful, romantic, sweet fic. Thats pity, that is a one-shot... I would read the story forward. You describe them very well. I like the tension in the fic, and I think, that being an engineer suits for Ludwig. Thanks for writing and sharing this beautiful fic!