Reviews for Taboo
Dobeli chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I love this story so freaking much! It's so, so... ENDEARING! :) I think you expressed the feeling of falling in love for the first time so well: the attraction, the lust, the admiration, being confused, being distracted, being afraid or rejection, not being able to think about anybody else but HIM... Seing the story from Ludwig's point of view, as a "very lusty, hormonal teenager", was so funny and cute. And they waited until Lu was an adult before becoming lovers! :O That is so morally correct, romantic, it also shows maturity and that they were really serious about each other; that's why this story is so endearing. Thank youuuuu!
iluvfandoms1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Nice.
Alix the Alien Cyborg chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I think I am dying from the pure /yes/ that is my only semi-coherent reaction to this.
I think I would marry this story if I could. Honest to God.
Dahhlin's chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Amazing :D Heart wrenching and adorable XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
ohmygod...i dont even...just yes. yes to everything about this.
Charlotte64 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Hi there

You still around? I dropped just by to tell you I loved this lots. Would you believe me? ;)
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Beautiful! I love your writing, it was so pleasing to read, and I couldn't stop squealing! The buildup to the end was just beautiful and so worth it! Lovely job w
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
AWESOME!
LunarMiracle chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
The fact that they loved each other so much that they waited 2 years...really beautiful. :D
Karma Kat 281 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh my gosh, this was so great! I love your style of writing. It started off being really funny and then before I knew it it had somehow transformed to painfully bittersweet. You're a great writer and I loved your story.
I'm Not Your Enemy chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
awww one of the best fics for this pairing i've read
CocoaDance chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I really loved this, it was totally adorable! Everything about it was utterly fantabulous!

Except that one thing bugged me the tiniest bit: he was having to memorise the Quadratic Equation in his second week? Jeez, I would diiiie. I was taught it weeks ago now and I still don't have it memorised D:

Either way, much love!
ValkyrieWolf246 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
never been hotter ./. love the student/teacher

btw, you wouldnt happen to know who sings that Italian song, would you? i like to listen to foreign music and that titles perks my curiosity...
Meluzina chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wow! What a beautiful, romantic, sweet fic. Thats pity, that is a one-shot... I would read the story forward. You describe them very well. I like the tension in the fic, and I think, that being an engineer suits for Ludwig. Thanks for writing and sharing this beautiful fic!
StreamingConsciousness chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
For starters I absolutely loved this story *3*! Wonderfully done. Even the delivery was up to par! Which is no easy task mind you. And I loved your portrayal of each character!