Reviews for Happy Hour
EasySilverDoesIt chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
My god I do not know how you this or what makes it so absolutely hysterical but you absolutely made my day. This is fantastic, you really have no idea. The way you write isn't like anything I've read before and I want to compliment you greatly on that fact.
I eagerly await the next chapter.
starD chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Ahahahah I love the humor in this and Desmound's attitude XD please update soon
Pen Name Is Invalid chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
epic. nuff said.
ahhhh chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Oh please, please please update this! This is one of the funniest and most well-written AC fics I've ever read! Your writing is so wonderful! Even though Lucy died, I really hope you'll continue this! And not kill her off! I love Lucy! And I love this fic, sososososo much!
XxAlysxX chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Oh god, dear god and mind-reading arabs. Damn Desmond has some bad luck, eh?
Zino chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
You can't stop this here! D: I lovelovelove Desmond in this and oh god, the whole fic and it's characters are just so hilarious! I was laughing all the time! So pretty please, continue writing this, this story is just amazing! :D
Choco-Loki chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
mother of god please tell me you are going to continue this. This is brilliant. I can't wait to see Leo come in; THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
skyinthenightslove chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
It makes me REALLY sad that you haven't updated this. I keep coming back to see if maybe you have updated. I can't wait for when you finally do.
alltheworld chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
HAHAHAHAHA omg i cant stop laughing this is AWESOME XD
wolf-demon39 chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Lol awesome :) nice story love desmonds inner talks xD
Ileah chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
I am so incredibly entertained right now. I think I love you. Please add more?
Tiili97 chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
This is so extremly funny that I'm now having trouble breathing. Keep up!
crimsonlilly chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
oh wow.

why didn't i find this any sooner.

you are a Amazingly Gifted writer.