Reviews for When a Demon Calls
megacharizat chapter 2 . 5/18
well, first of all, he called himself the deman king. and we know that who's that. noone but our good ol piccolo! then, Mr. satan's pov. you described the deman like he was green. and we know who the green bean is, dear ol piccolo! so that's was pretty obvious.
Jimmy vladrick chapter 21 . 5/8
Hey in case you don't see it, just wanted to say I saw your work on the new update to plus one, and it was excellent. :)
zfj chapter 21 . 11/23/2016
Sorry I haven't reviewed! I haven't read this fanfic in sooooo long but I dusted off this ole classic and am giving it another read. It's fantastic once again! And a few new chapters since I have last read it. Although Vegeta is not a main character, I love his scenes here and there. You have him down well! Very interesting that you have introduced 17 into the mix.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/26/2016
are you a girl cause if you are iy would explain to me why yiu like undressing the son sayins
Jt chapter 11 . 3/16/2016
Just wanted to say I don't know when or if you'll continue this, ( though I truly hope you do ;) ) I hope you keep this story up here because I absolutely love it. :D I can't get enough of it, even just rereading these chapters brings me joy.
Darakna chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
"If you youngsters want to go charging into battle without a plan, be my guest."
Goku: "Okay!"

Moreee?
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 21 . 3/16/2015
Mmm Kay. Kool.
deadfromnowon chapter 21 . 1/7/2015
Wish this story would have continued on, great writing and such a great read.
Maxter Blaster chapter 21 . 7/22/2014
Gaaah I just love your writing style so much, and this fic has literally everything I could want.
Sooo...yeah you're pretty awesome. :)
ICTOAN chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Boy, wouldn't it just be he greatest if you elated this? I bet it would be! Or really, any if your stories. Yeah...it'd be great.
sam or I chapter 12 . 5/8/2014
Hey its a guy that loves this story, just calling in to say hi and oh, before I forget...please please please try to write more of this fic, and I just want to be able to one day read it in its entirety.
jj day chapter 21 . 3/9/2014
I love this story man, seriously I must have read it from beginning to present at least twice and I about to do it again, I can't wait to see where you take this, and when its completed will be a great day indeed.

RedHunter87 chapter 21 . 1/19/2014
I hope that you continue this story at some point, its pretty good, that being said I have a number of bones to pick with this chapter and the story overall. First let me say that it is a great idea for a story, the problem in my mind is how you are going about it.

Gohan is far far too mean, unless your setting him up to fall under the Majin spell later. Burning a guys face off just because he loves Videl? Come on that is taking it too far. I had to stop when I read that, I just don't buy it.

Also Gohan not knowing about 17 is inexcusable, he trained for years to fight the Androids and heard stories about Trunks from them.

Another thing...two years is the limit in the HTC, that is stated in both the manga and the anime. After that the door vanishes.

Gohan cares more about the baby then about Videl.

Gohan has access to the FPSSJ which is strong enough to match blows with Cell, there is no way he loses to an Android, the moment he transforms the fight is pretty much over.

All that being said, this story could go places and I hope you keep writing it.