Reviews for Naruto: Alernate path
McGeezel chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
like the idea so far. thanks for sharing
brown phantom chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Ah sweet, sweet irony. Or is this poetic justice?
brown phantom chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
I'm actually kind of surprised that Sasuke would be so full of himself to blame the target for his miss. But I'm more surprised that Sakura, a mere genin with no interest in being a serious kunoichi, thought she could succeed in tricking the hokage himself. And all because she assumed he cared as much for Naruto and her fantasies as much as she did. How pathetically naive.

This is also the first story I've seen where Sakura was fired. Good job.
SilentSinger948 chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Make sure you a contract before you sign it. I'm liking Sakura's punishment.

Combining Team 7 and 8 is going to be very interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter.
seireitei reject chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
It was so cute! And i like how you really thought out the new arrangement. I smile everytime hinata blushes, she is so adorable.
Hina the half heart chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
First things first, you need a beta. Second I usually don't like Sakura bashing and I hate it when Sasuke is protrade as if he has a six foot pole up his ass. Sakura in the manga is a bit of a bitch at the beginning, but grows out of it as her character continues to develop. As for Sasuke, I don't really like the teme in the manga nowadays but I still like to read fanfics where he isn't totally obnoxious and obsessed with having everything handed to him on a silver plate because he is an Uchiha. Other than those three problems your story does have potential to become great. I'll look forward to an update on the story and/or a reply.
FreedomZero chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
nice chapter

Sakura gets what she deserve. cant wait for the date please update when its possible for you
Uzumaki Ricky chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
CANYOU SAY "POETIC JUSTICE." NICELY DONE.
Fury074 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
If you need help with grammar a beta can provide said help. Good chapter though.
WolfLord04 chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
You know I bet Kiba in the story of the manga or anime would tease Hinata about her Crush/Love. I would think it would be funny if they ever added moments like that in.
Fox Boss chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Haha! nice ending.
Leaf Ranger chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Oh wow...sakura should have read the contract first.

you always read the contract, and make sure you know what's going on first. Oh well. Maybe this will make ehr a better person.

Great chapter. can't wait for the ramen meeting. And to see if Hiashi maybe get's redeemed here later.
Kingkakashi chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
A very good chapter. I like the dual forms of punishments (Anko/Servant) for Sakura a lot. I also like the combining of Team 7 and Team 8 together as well. Maybe a relationship can get sparked between Kakashi and Kurenai, that would be interesting and fun to see. Keep up the great work on this.
nonjames chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
I love this sasuke funny
Rose Tiger chapter 3 . 1/25/2011