Reviews for Regular
Hahaha wizards of weaverly place was a good show. I can't believe they stopped airing it. :(
trololo chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
YaoiFever chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Hello! :) I'm obsessed with Yaoi you can obviously see that in my username. Absolutely loved your fanfiction of MxR. But in the fanDickerson Rigby is actually a five letter word. Then again, I loved your fanfic. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
This'Is'No-L0nger'Active chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Thanks for the fic. I enjoyed it and you did a good job. So thanks
TigerFont chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This was fucking awesome BRAVO BRAVO!
soumakanzaki chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
This story was amazing. You are talented. :) Glad to see you are back :D
liondancer17 chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
Please continue! This is so great!
This'Is'No-L0nger'Active chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Well, finished reading it. It was really good- but I do have a sense of foreboding. I hope that this doesn't have a sad ending with Mordecai returning to Margaret- and I hope that him and Rigby get together. I thought it was really good but some parts were a lil' rushed with the sex scenes- but still good.

Anyway, thanks for the fic- looking forward to final chapter.
This'Is'No-L0nger'Active chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Okay, this usually doesn't happen to me but I really- and I mean REALLY enjoyed this first chapter. Mordecai seems a bit hyped but I still really liked it and I actually liked him this way. I am definetely going to read on, this is really good.
Edmond Radical chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
Like that other person said. XD

Who needs Margaret when your best friend loves you.
iMoRazor96 chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
I'm so glad to see that you updated!
lightning prime chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
man i read ur story and its so awsome and undescribable i love it!ur so bom for coming up wit this amazing masterpiece please ceep writing it more i wana find out who mordecai loves33 ur awsome keep up the good work
Edmond Radical chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
That was the best thing ever. OH GOD :'D

' "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this." '

Yes. Just, yes. He so has. DD

Plleeaasee cooonnntttiiinnuueee! 8'D
sharkshifter chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Just read these first three chapters. Very well-written, and generally stays in character pretty well, too. Some of those scenes definitely did get pretty intense/"hawt", and it was cool reading them. Margaret's really "crazy" in this story, I like that angle. Look forward to reading more of this.