Reviews for Regular
trololo chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
YaoiFever chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Hello! :) I'm obsessed with Yaoi you can obviously see that in my username. Absolutely loved your fanfiction of MxR. But in the fanDickerson Rigby is actually a five letter word. Then again, I loved your fanfic. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Feeling-Grand chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Thanks for the fic. I enjoyed it and you did a good job. So thanks
TigerFont chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This was fucking awesome BRAVO BRAVO!
aobakuronuma chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
This story was amazing. You are talented. :) Glad to see you are back :D
liondancer17 chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
Please continue! This is so great!
Feeling-Grand chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Well, finished reading it. It was really good- but I do have a sense of foreboding. I hope that this doesn't have a sad ending with Mordecai returning to Margaret- and I hope that him and Rigby get together. I thought it was really good but some parts were a lil' rushed with the sex scenes- but still good.

Anyway, thanks for the fic- looking forward to final chapter.
Feeling-Grand chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Okay, this usually doesn't happen to me but I really- and I mean REALLY enjoyed this first chapter. Mordecai seems a bit hyped but I still really liked it and I actually liked him this way. I am definetely going to read on, this is really good.
EdanaGator chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
Like that other person said. XD

Who needs Margaret when your best friend loves you.
iMoRazor96 chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
I'm so glad to see that you updated!
lightning prime chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
man i read ur story and its so awsome and undescribable i love it!ur so bom for coming up wit this amazing masterpiece please ceep writing it more i wana find out who mordecai loves33 ur awsome keep up the good work
EdanaGator chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
That was the best thing ever. OH GOD :'D

' "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this." '

Yes. Just, yes. He so has. DD

Plleeaasee cooonnntttiiinnuueee! 8'D
sharkshifter chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Just read these first three chapters. Very well-written, and generally stays in character pretty well, too. Some of those scenes definitely did get pretty intense/"hawt", and it was cool reading them. Margaret's really "crazy" in this story, I like that angle. Look forward to reading more of this.
Pops-Lover chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Woooo! Yoai! Yoai! This was awesome! I felt so bad for Mord wen Margret was mad at him for saying he loved her. Totally messed up. But the chapter seems to end well with the Mord and Rigs together. I enjoy this, I really do.

Who needs Margret wen u'r best friend loves you.

Great Chap, the POV is freaking awesome, hope you update soon!