Reviews for Responsibility
Alia chapter 1 . 8/4
Did he wake up again
What about jessie
How she react on woody's death
writingisrelaxing chapter 1 . 7/29
Before reading this, I've never stopped to consider how bad it must have been for Woody to loose so many toys- so many friends along the way, specially considering he's the leader and thus blames everything bad that happens on himself. Poor Woody... And about Stan being Sid's cousin, you could continue this story with Stan telling Sid what happened. As they're 2 now, Sid would replace his fear with hate and they'd team up to kidnap the Toys (or maybe just Woody) and a lot of stuff could happen in that situation. Anyways, I liked the story :D
AppleSpongeCake chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Oh dude, this was good. I can't think up any good ideas, but this would make a fabulous 5 and 1.
Lifeislikeagrapefruit chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Oh, I did love that. You made me sad. Not many people can do that. Congratulations!
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I loved this fic!"! Thanks for writing it! Ive loved toy story movies for a while now and i seriously do enjoy these buzz/woody friendship fics! So thanks a lot! You did an awesome job at writing it! Im looking forward to more of your fics!
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Great story, love it!
Jade Taylor chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Dude, I've been caught in a strange Toy Story addiction for some reason. And while I was looking for some good Andy stories, this one happened to catch my eye, and I am SO glad it did.

"How do you want to die?" Made me drop to the floor in a writhing fit of manic giggling. And just as I had picked myself up to keep reading, the next line made me drop all over again.

~ Jade
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Poor Woody~ If he even tries to relax he'll lose everything. :( I really liked this though, very awesome. :)

Inumaru12
Elocinn chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
i have a idea for you story Stan and SID can Teamup and blackmail Woody with Buzz
angorianwolf chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Awww... Poor Woody. I like how this turned out. :D
Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I quite liked this fic :) I don't usually like the BuzzxWoody pairing, but as you said in the intro, it's hardly noticable :)
dmwcool1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This story...is the heart of the Toy Story franchise. It was the perfect mixture of drama, action, humor, family/friends, and might I add imagination. I love the way you write; you tak me on a journey. :-)
Storystuff chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Who isn't addicted to Toy Story? AHH! Woody unconcious, OMG! And he's all protective and awesome! "Who's going to make us borritos on Mexican night?" Lols!

Your stories are always so good and your fanfics get to show the protective, caring side of character that we all read fanfiction for, that's never in the films. Your fanfics are just what we want and they're amazing, well done!
LA Suka chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Poor Woody really got the stuffing knocked out of him. Got to see what happens next please continue.
wonderful-world-of-disneyxo chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
LOVE the characterization! awesome story!