Reviews for Responsibility
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I loved this fic!"! Thanks for writing it! Ive loved toy story movies for a while now and i seriously do enjoy these buzz/woody friendship fics! So thanks a lot! You did an awesome job at writing it! Im looking forward to more of your fics!
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Great story, love it!
Jade Taylor chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Dude, I've been caught in a strange Toy Story addiction for some reason. And while I was looking for some good Andy stories, this one happened to catch my eye, and I am SO glad it did.

"How do you want to die?" Made me drop to the floor in a writhing fit of manic giggling. And just as I had picked myself up to keep reading, the next line made me drop all over again.

~ Jade
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Poor Woody~ If he even tries to relax he'll lose everything. :( I really liked this though, very awesome. :)

Inumaru12
Elocinn chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
i have a idea for you story Stan and SID can Teamup and blackmail Woody with Buzz
angorianwolf chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Awww... Poor Woody. I like how this turned out. :D
Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I quite liked this fic :) I don't usually like the BuzzxWoody pairing, but as you said in the intro, it's hardly noticable :)
dmwcool1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This story...is the heart of the Toy Story franchise. It was the perfect mixture of drama, action, humor, family/friends, and might I add imagination. I love the way you write; you tak me on a journey. :-)
Storystuff chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Who isn't addicted to Toy Story? AHH! Woody unconcious, OMG! And he's all protective and awesome! "Who's going to make us borritos on Mexican night?" Lols!

Your stories are always so good and your fanfics get to show the protective, caring side of character that we all read fanfiction for, that's never in the films. Your fanfics are just what we want and they're amazing, well done!
LA Suka chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Poor Woody really got the stuffing knocked out of him. Got to see what happens next please continue.
wonderful-world-of-disneyxo chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
LOVE the characterization! awesome story!
LarkOfTheSky chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
For some strange reason, when Woody was unconscious, in the back of my head I kept on thinking that if Buzz were just to put Woody's hat back on his head, he'd wake up. xD But seriously, good work! I like your writing style. :-)

~Lark
CheckAgain chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I still enjoy your writing style. To the point, and good characterization. It's nice to see their relationship open to interpretation; this fic could be seen as either slash or friendship, and I think it works on both levels. Woody seemed mad, and he's justified for being so, but I think he could've had a moment of consideration before coming to life. Other than that, good work. :)
bellagia8 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
OMG i love this story r u gonna do chapter 2 because i cant wait to see what happens next i love it
Michael C. Ryan chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I loved this. It was very effective and a nice call-back to that great scene in 'Toy Story'. And shining the light on Woody was a great approach. It really makes me miss the 'Toy Story' I loved and grew up with. Nostalgia's just flooding back. Thank you for the great read; I'm enjoying a lot your stories thus far.