Reviews for White Flag
HassanaR chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
So cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee 333
Cheypielaughs chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
LOVE this story! After I read both Redux's, I just new that there had to be a follow up Katniss/Peeta story. I mean when Katniss and Peeta met I swear all my feels died. This was brilliant! Love love it!
ShyLittleDevil chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This was great, I love the story ) you did an awesome job on this
LeLa London chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I like your careful characterizations and your lovely combinations of words that evoke a lot of emotions. Thanks for the read.
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Good story.
onlygirlonfire chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
how does this only have 25 reviews since 2010? more people need to read and review this story.

you did wonderfully. i like your writing style and you kept Katniss and Peeta in character perfectly. write more KP romances?
baker's huntress chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Awesome one-shot! Mrs. Everdeen walking in on them is classic.
Eigee chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Another author of Hunger Games fics recommended me your stories. I have to say that this particular one is my version of morphling. I loved it. It's the kind of thing you wished were included in the actual story, but we all know SC very well. She's too realistic for us, fluff-thirsty fans. Awesome job. One of my favorites around the fandom, I must say.
geeky chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
aw! for the kissy kissy smooch smooch.

I would just like to call to your attention the end, wherein Peeta and Katniss say, "Anyway, think of it as a precursor to a real moment."

Katniss combs his hair where his fingers messed it up. "We'll have lots of time to create more moments, Peeta,"

Where, pray tell, are these moments? I have a cold! I must be warmed!

Also, I would not mind a hand-rehabilitation scene between the Gadge. D Preferably in the next week.

Your favorite slave driver,

Geekess
canofsprites chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
this was hilarious for all ages above 10 . poor peeta adn katniss, was quiet shocked at them kissing like any other mother. all in all a great story of romance adn comedy.
ILoveHungerGames chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I love this story, it made my day, definatly
Kimchi926 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Awww! Very well written and thank you for writing one of the best katniss/peeta moments! Loved it :))
Stranded Star chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Wow. Just...wow. I so rarely find good P/K fanfiction on this site that it's always fantastic to find a well-written, IC story. There's really nothing to critique. Hope you write more of them!

-Stranded Star
EStrunk chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Cute. And Peeta was almost sexy! BTW - I love the mothers as you have written them. And Katniss's inability to say "I love you." She can be such a clod.
roj chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Love the story. Very well written. Thanks for sharing it!