Reviews for Velo del Corazón
Hannah chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh yayyyyy! just another story to make your updates take even longer. Im SOOOOOO excited! :
raspberry truffles chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I am really enjoying this story!

I hated the ending on the show and I hated Chris and Katie as a couple.

I still don't understand why TPTB sacrificed the incredible character of Reid in favour of bland Chris Hughes. UGH!

I'm still bitter!
ficnic chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Wow, such angsty goodness here. Very impressive stuff. I especially like Chris Hughes being miserable in the end - that only seems fair!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I really like this...in my head its reid all over again and not chris..please update soon i really like where this is going
Magda Frasson chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Ok I guess just like everyone else we hate what they did to Reid even the actors hated it but I guess having Cris be in love with luke is just weird lol ok cute maybe not sure how to fell then again katie deserve a huge pay back.I mean who they think they are making her the heartbroke girl of the show with no happily ever after yeah my ass but I guess we the ones that got screw at the end maybe you guys should write more about this explore other avenues i like your story really maybe next time make Chris hate sex or have performance troubles lol yeah I like that.