Reviews for Heartless
Lyrical Ballads chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
It's so hard to find good stories about Delia, and Thom as well, so I was thrilled when I found this wonderful story about Thom AND Delia. This story was beautifully written. The prose is enchanting and I love the fairytale-like quality, along with your analysis of Thom, Delia, and Roger. They're all such fascinating characters (and deserve more attention in the fanfiction world), so I really loved this story from start to finish.

Adding this to my favorites!
Rivergift chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
...Oh my. That has got to be the best Song of the Lioness fic I have had the privilege to read, and I promise I am not joking at all. It was complex and beautiful and at the end it all made perfect, awful sense, and that's the most beautiful part of it all. Amazing work!
Abject Tears chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Oh, that was amazing! Wonderful piece and take om the story of Roger and Thom- and Delia. I find you gave me a deeper understanding of all three characters. Beautiful!
Light of Polaris chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Woah. That was epic. You have a very large vocabulary, that was amazing! Really deep and yet still intriguing. I'm actually at a loss for which fairytale it could be. It's probably something obvious too...I'll have to think about it a while longer or look at your reviews and see if someone got. How do I vote you for best of the challenge or whatever? This one's definitely going on my favs list and in my community. Exquiste! Polaris ;)
ariex04 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Well, I don't know which fairytale it was, but I really liked it! Great job with this.
Ginger-Snapp chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I knew from the first paragraph. It just kind of popped into my head, the way you wrote it and the way Thom is, and I'm sure the HP hint was influencing me on some level. But as soon as I remembered the story about the man with the hairy heart, since I was all set up for the challenge and I was scanning through the obscure Fairy tale's I know - I couldn't remember where I'd read it.

Silly me. I think some of those might be actual lines, but near the end where Thom tells Delia the story was a give away. Or am I ust one of those eidetic people? Nice writing, nice allusions.
theweirdworder chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I have no idea what this fairy tale is, but it was very well-written. Good job!
Ava Phoenixia chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
HELL YEAH. It's Beedle the Bard's story of "The W-'s H- H-".

This, I must say, is amazing. I love the way you repeated some of the sentences for the three main characters. I love how you took this HP fairy tale and fit it to Tamora Pierce's world. THIS IS AWESOME.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I have no idea! It was awesome, and I loved the repetition. You have to tell me what fairy tale it was based off!

KrisEleven