Reviews for Chaos is the score upon which reality is written
mysticmoon1331 chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
thanks for this story! i really enjoyed it!
i especially enjoyed June casually mentioning her's and Byron's hospital wing donation and, of course, El's lovely punch. :)
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
very nice, I love that you didn't make Neal completely helpless while still making him the
center of attention ;P
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
great story!
glad they all made it out alive and relatively well
JackiLeigh chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
I love a good HurtNeal story and everything turned out okay in the end, so even better. Thanks for sharing.
leahk80 chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
nicely done!
ferryboat George chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Normally, I wouldn't favorite something with this many grammatical errors, but despite the number of misspelled or missing words, this was very well written, and I enjoyed reading it.
HERMIT532 chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
I loved this. It's midnight and I'm sitting here snickering at my computer.
LvSammy chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
Awesome! very awesome! I loved it. I really loved it and how El whacked Ruiz...awesome!
mediaqueen90 chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
when i think of emma i think of bernadette from big bang theory. she just fits the character so well. nice work
SeverusSnape'sDaughter chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
I enjoyed reading this it was well written
Ronni chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
I love it! keep up the good work! i cant wait to read more about poor Neal!
Medie Shanachie chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
aw that was a cute ending...and amusing as hell! i like stoned!neal!
georgiamomma123 chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
Very good! I'm sad now that it is over! Please write again!
georgiamomma123 chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
You're doing a great job, I really like it, it's unique. I don't know how Neal is doing what he is doing either, I like the "sheer willpower." keep going!
georgiamomma123 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Great start, and there's already a total of 5 chapters to read! Awesome, interesting to have the so tough Diana show some weakness. I like it, now on to chapter 2!