Reviews for Charmer
Eto117 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I like how Draco didn't snap at her. It's funny how he tried to keep the charmer going. As stubborn as a Gryffindor you could say. Don't tell him I said that. I really like Astoria. She seems to compliment the best of him.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
this story is amazing and i love it. it, honestly, is real adorable. the ending/beginning bits are perfect. prompts are utilised spot-on. and there trully is no negativity because DracoAstoria is flawless when you write that loveliness!
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I loved Astoria in this. This was well written and I enjoyed it :)
aurora-inked chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I liked Astoria in this - not too saccharine sweet but not that deviously cunning either. Great job; I'm now checking out your next-Gen and Astoria/Draco fics : )
dromedatonks chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This was really sweet and well written.
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Sorry I can't say much more than "it was awesome. I love this paring"... I really like the party idea! Heh... Heh... I'm gonna go check out your other stories...

Hey, at least I'm reviewing, right?
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
:P
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Aw this was a great fic! I think you did a great job writing the both of them. Nicely done!
aleera chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Amazing :)
Crowsister chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
It makes sense to me. This is really good. :)
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Awesome!
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Well for someone writing trio era for the first time, as you say, it was perfect.

Not to say that the characters were, 'coz that would mean they are fictional but they were so very original, real.

Ramblings aside, I liked the humorous side you showed to Draco and how he still didn't lose his 'charmer' ways through that.

as for Astoria, this is one of the few times i have come across one such characterisation i can actually believe and relate to.

Thanks for sharing!
gloriousforbes chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
So cute.

Loved it.

Kidding!

Although in all seriousness, I really did enjoy it. They're both written perfection. I love this pairing too! Astoria was exactly as I always imagine her in my head. I cannot wait to read more!
Claire lafleur chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
To lazy to gin, sorry. I really liked this and I'm really jelous p. I'm participating on this challenge to, but I'm still stuck...

Anyways, back to your story. I love that you made drake so lovable, but still so drake. That is a rare and dangerous skill, only use it for good.
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
So cute and I loved it! Don't worry, I'm going to write more. I love Draco/Astoria too and I love that she's so different. It makes me like Draco more when I know he married a Ravenclaw.

Anyways, I loved the story and the part about the flowers glowing when they have enough water is genius. It sounded canon.

Anyways, great job anf keep writing cause I've read all your one-shots now!