Reviews for Fate: The Last Tears Shed
shaster chapter 17 . 8/30/2012
This is a fantastic epilogue, very well written. Poor Spencer and Renee, though...

I love how you end it on not a happy note, not a sad note, but just... a note.

Fabulous story overall :)
shaster chapter 16 . 8/29/2012
SCREAMS

SCREAMS

SCREAMS A LOT

Oh my god I remember when this we first started writing these and iT'S COME SO FAR FROM THEN OMG WE'RE LIKE

GOOD AT WRITING NOW

Aaah I can't wait for the epilogue, I can't wait! You're fantastic and I love you 3333
shaster chapter 15 . 8/28/2012
Screeches

Trinity they are going to turn you in yOU HAVE TO STOP

I'm so pumped for this jfc
shaster chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
Nice! I really like Spencer's character, can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
I have a question. What made Trinity sacrifice her daughter for her dad? Another thing that's been bugging me since the start was, well, why did she send her to an orphanage in the first place? I'm a bit lost. :(
shaster chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
SCREAMS INTO THE NIGHT

This is fantastic aaaah even without the gay otp I mean wow

((my headcanon is that Xavier remembered the whole time he was just like ugh for your sake I LOVE YOU THAT MUCH YOU LITTLE FUCKER haha woops))

Please update soon TT
shaster chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
Aaah gosh! This is my favorite so far! With Trinity and Todd, and then Tabitha using her real powers... I've lost my ability to write good reviews but I love ittt

update
shaster chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
AAAAAAAH NO

FUCK NIKKI NO

update soon plz guhhhh no words
shaster chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
Screams because CUTIES

I hope they're alright... D:
classy chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
i love your story! i've read through dirge's and yours both but this is my favorite so far, haha! personally i like your writing style much more than hers and please update soon because i can't wait to read more!
shaster chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
AH YES

Sudden urge to fanart woops

In other news I still love how you write Diablo... along with everyone else but him most of all he just sounds awesomer.
Little Electric Wonder chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
I know I already reveiwed in PMs and I can't help get new chapters, but great job Nikki! I'm always telling people how cool it is (was in Dirge's case, since it's over.) to beta Fate/Destiny! Thank you and Dirge for allowing me to work with you guys!

Sincerly,

~Your Super Happy Beta
Diiiiiiiirge chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
More iPod writing. My laptop suuuucks. Blah

Anyway. This is prob on of my favorite chapters so far. It was just sweet. :)

Also Trinity has to meet Todd. Yes.
shaster chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
I WANT UNICORN JUICE

ME

MEEEEEEE

Haha joking aside, another awesome chapter! :D As usual...

Oh hey I have a new headcanon: Xavier remembers EVERYTHING, he just refuses to admit it to himself so he's forced himself to think it was all a lie. :P

That may or may not be canon. It just is in my mind. XD
Little Electric Wonder chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Hey Nikki, I just re-read the chapter. You didn't fix it yet? *shrugs* Anyway can't wait for an update.

~Bria